If you are looking for a child, the waiting to know the result with the first blood test is too long, so you are increasingly looking for a faster result. So here’s why early pregnancy tests are increasingly in vogue. On the market there are many types of early tests to be performed even at home. These pregnancy tests are quite reliable, but it is good to use them correctly.
The first thing before buying an early pregnancy test is to know the days when yours was expected ovulation. Some early pregnancy tests can be done 4-6 days before your period, though you have to be sure of when you ovulated. If at least 10 days have passed since ovulation has been confirmed (and by ascertained we mean not with calculations but with the use of ovulation or basal temperature tests or ultrasound monitors), beta hCG may be detected by early pregnancy tests, but it is the risk of obtaining false negatives is high.
Tests have a specific sensitivity, that is, a concentration threshold below which the positive is not detected. And this threshold varies based on the brand of the test. The delay occurs when more than 16 days have passed since ovulation was ascertained.
If you are not sure about the ovulation period, it is better to wait a few more days so as not to waste the test!
The operation of the early pregnancy test it’s very simple.
Clearblue Early Test
- Open the package and remove the wrapper
- Take off the blue cap and use immediately the test stick; you will notice that the tip changes color and turns pink: it is only to show that the urine is being absorbed and that therefore you are using it the right way;
- you can do pee directly on the tip of the stick, continuing to direct the flow of urine at that point for at least 5 seconds;
- Alternatively you can choose to immerse the tip completely in a urine sample that you collected in a clean, dry container, however at least 20 seconds by the appearance of the pink color;
- Put the cap back on and place the stick on a flat surface;
- Wait 3 minutes and then you will have the digital result; remember to read it within 10 minutes of running it because after this time the results are no longer reliable.
The high sensitivity of 10 miu / ml allows for an early test time. With a measurement accuracy of over 99 percent, you get a reliable result in minutes. Collect the urine in a clean glass or in a sterilized plastic container: the use of non-sterile plastic cups can lead to erroneous results.
The accuracy rate reached 99.5%. Exquisite design helps women feel good. The pregnancy test can be used at any time and urine may be better in the morning.
First to know
Since 2018, First to know has arrived on the Italian market, the first home pregnancy test on blood instead of urine. This test promises to provide a reliable answer as early as 7/8 days after the alleged conception. It can be found in the pharmacy, it does not need a prescription and costs about the same as a DIY urine test.
With the lancing device, a small prick is made on a fingertip, and squeezed a little to release a drop of blood. At this point, the test stick is brought close to the drop of blood, to load it into a special channel which must be completely full. You put the test on the plane, wait 10 minutes and wait for the result: if only one line appears the result is negative, if two appear it is positive.
The best time to test is in the morning, with the first urine, which is more concentrated. Each type of test contains information on how to use it, but generally all are performed in the morning with the first urine, without having taken a large amount of liquids in the hours immediately preceding.
In the urine it is possible to recognize the presence of the hormone: there are tests that work under the direct jet of the liquid, others that you can immerse in a container where the urine was first collected.