What names means secret?
1) Gizem (Turkish Origin) meaning “enigma, mystery, secret”. 2) Hulda (Old Norse Origin) meaning “secret”. 3) Leto (Greek Origin) meaning “hidden” or “woman”, a deity in ancient Greek legend. 4) Liraz (Hebrew Origin) meaning “my secret”.
Keeping this in consideration, What names mean moonlight? Names That Mean Moonlight
- Ayla. Meaning: Hebrew, Turkish name for moonlight.
- Aylin. Meaning Hebrew, Turkish name for halo of the moon.
- Hala. Meaning: Arabic name for moon halo.
- Kamaria. Meaning: Swahili name for moonlight.
- Mayar. Meaning: Arabic name for glow of the moon.
- Zira. Meaning: African name for moonlight.
What name means magic?
Kesem (Hebrew origin), meaning “magic”. 11. Magus (Old English origin), an Old English name for “sorcerer”, this name is the root of the word ‘magic’.
What is a mystical name?
Mystical names summon figures of mythology and legend, of magic and mystery. The mystical names here hail from a range of different cultures and stories. Some names, such as Lilith and Phoenix, remain strongly tied to their myth of origin.
What name means liar?
Anwir. Anwir is a Welsh name that means liar.
What girl name means starlight?
74. Starla (American origin), meaning ‘a star’. 75. Starlight (English origin), meaning ‘star light’.
What names mean stars?
25 Baby Names That Mean Star
- Castor. Not to be confused with the oil, this name is Greek in origin and refers to the brightest star in the Gemini constellation—a perfect match for late May and June babies.
- Hoku. Hoku is the Hawaiian name for ‘star. …
- Itri. …
- Leo. …
- Orion. …
- Sidra. …
- Namid. …
What name means dark moon?
Esmeray is a Turkish name that means “dark moon,” which is such a cool and sophisticated choice. Esmeray might be a bit of a mouthful for a little one, so Esme is a great nickname option.
What name means light?
Girl names that mean “light”
- Alina: A Greek name, this means “light”
- Aonani: This Hawaiian name means “beautiful light”
- Ciana: Meaning “light,” this name has Italian roots.
- Dawn: Of Old English origins, this name refers to the first appearance of light.
- Ellen: This Greek name means “sun, ray, shining light”
What is a mythical girl name?
Along with Athena and Luna, other mythological girl names in the US Top 1000 include Aurora, Daphne, Iris, Lilith, Maeve, Maia, Penelope, and Phoebe. Norse and Hindu mythology names are less common among American parents, but offer such beautiful choices as Indira, Priya, and Signy.
Is Legend a girl name?
Athena. Athena is a strong, beautiful name for a girl. In Greek mythology, grey-eyed Athena was the goddess of wisdom.
What girl name means magic?
Girl names that mean magic
- Albrun. This ancient Germanic name for females means magical elf or shining magic. …
- Araminta. Araminta comes from the Greek word for defender, and the male Italian version, Amintas,was first used in a play where a shepherd falls in love with a nymph. …
- Bormey. …
- Calypso …
- Circe. …
- Cassandra. …
- Dahud. …
What is a magical name for a girl?
Asterope (A Greek word for “starry face.” She was a nymph in Greek mythology.) Calypso (Greek for “she who hides.” Calypso was a nymph in Greek mythology.) Clio (Greek for “glory.” Cleo was a sea nymph in Greek mythology.) Daphne (Greek for “laurel tree.” Daphne was a nymph in Greek mythology.)
What girl name means monster?
Yes, Lilith means “monster,” and that’s an awesome baby name for a girl who’s going to grow up to take on the world.
What names are most likely to cheat?
And they found that with women, Megan appears to be the most unfaithful, followed by Jessica, Amy, Olivia and Rebecca. The top name for men is Nathan, followed by Christopher, Charles, Anthony and Eric.
What name means dark beauty?
Layla/Leila (F) (Arabic origin) meaning “dark beauty”; this is one of the names that mean night too.
What Korean name means star?
80 Cute and Unique Korean Names with Meanings for Baby Girls
|Byeol||Byeol means a ‘star’.|
|Chin Sun||This two-word name means ‘truth and goodness’.|
|Cho||This short name also means ‘beautiful’.|
|Choon Hee||This two-element word means ‘a girl born during spring’.|
• Feb 25, 2020
What does the name Celestia mean?
Celestia is a female given name, which is a variant of Celeste, and which means “heavenly” or “of the sky” in Latin. The name may refer to: Celestia De Lamour (born 1950), Vietnamese religious leader. Celestia Parrish (1853–1918), American educator.
What name means Midnight Star?
1) Ajambo (Luo): This African name means “born at night”. 2) Amaya (Japanese): This name of Japanese origin means “night rain”. 3) Ankareeda (Indian): A lovely name meaning “night star”. 4) Anniki (Finnish): The name of the goddess of night in Finnish mythology.
What name means shining?
Lucas/Luca/Lucius (Latin origin) meaning “bright” and “shining”.
What name means universe?
3. Cosmo. Cosmo means the whole universe and will surely be the perfect name for your loving son.
Can I name my child Saturn?
A name of Latin origin, Saturn is typically a name given to boys. The name Saturn is derived from Saturnus, and is synonymous with the Greek Cronus, according to Roman myths. The meaning of Saturn is ‘god of agriculture’.
What girl name means sky?
Celeste (Italian Origin), meaning “of the sky, heavenly”.
What girl name means star?
Baby girl names inspired by the solar system
|Seren||Welsh origin, means star|
|Stella||Latin for star, variations Estelle, Estella|
|Thebe||red-coloured inner satellite of Jupiter|
|Titania||largest of Uranus’ moons, queen of the fairies in Shakespeare’s A Midsummer Night’s Dream|
What name means sunset?
25. Dismas. Dismas is a name with Greek roots and denotes the sunset.