What names mean moonlight?
Names That Mean Moonlight
- Ayla. Meaning: Hebrew, Turkish name for moonlight.
- Aylin. Meaning Hebrew, Turkish name for halo of the moon.
- Hala. Meaning: Arabic name for moon halo.
- Kamaria. Meaning: Swahili name for moonlight.
- Mayar. Meaning: Arabic name for glow of the moon.
- Zira. Meaning: African name for moonlight.
Keeping this in consideration, What does the name Aura mean? Aura means “breeze” or “soft wind” (from Latin “aura” or ancient Greek “aúrā/αὔρᾱ “).
What girl name means starlight?
74. Starla (American origin), meaning ‘a star’. 75. Starlight (English origin), meaning ‘star light’.
What name means love?
Baby girl names meaning “love”
- Adore. Adore means “to love” or “to worship” or “loved child,” depending on which language you are drawing from. …
- Ahava. Ahava is a lovely and uncommon Biblical name meaning “love” that is derived from Hebrew. …
- Amia. …
- Cara. …
- Carys. …
- Esme. …
- Femi. …
What name means heaven?
JANNAH. An Arabic name, Jannah means garden, paradise, or Heaven.
What name means light?
Girl names that mean “light”
- Alina: A Greek name, this means “light”
- Aonani: This Hawaiian name means “beautiful light”
- Ciana: Meaning “light,” this name has Italian roots.
- Dawn: Of Old English origins, this name refers to the first appearance of light.
- Ellen: This Greek name means “sun, ray, shining light”
What names go with Aurora?
Here’s the list!
- Aurora Anne.
- Aurora Beth.
- Aurora Blythe.
- Aurora Brielle.
- Aurora Brynn.
- Aurora Catherine.
- Aurora Celeste.
- Aurora Chelsea.
Does Aurora mean Rose?
The name Aurora is primarily a female name of Latin origin that means Dawn. … Aurora Borealis is a name for the Northern Lights. Nicknames for Aurora include Arie, Rory, and Aura. The most famous fictional Aurora is Princess Aurora from Disney’s Sleeping Beauty also known as Briar Rose.
What name means Midnight star?
1) Ajambo (Luo): This African name means “born at night”. 2) Amaya (Japanese): This name of Japanese origin means “night rain”. 3) Ankareeda (Indian): A lovely name meaning “night star”. 4) Anniki (Finnish): The name of the goddess of night in Finnish mythology.
What name means morning star?
Danica. This girl’s name has Slavic and Latin origins; it means ‘morning star.
What does Tarak mean?
The name Tarak is primarily a male name of Indian origin that means Protector.
What girl name means fire?
Girl Baby Names That Mean Fire
- Abenanka. This name means fire in the Ainu culture!
- Aguya. This Russian name means “mistress of fire.”
- Aithne. This Irish name means “fire.”
- Alinta. An Australian Aboriginal name meaning “fire” or “flame.”
- Arpina. This Armenian name means “rising of the sun.”
- Bedelia. …
- Bridget. …
What name means heart?
Names with Heart: Baby Girl Names with Meaning
|Ariel||Lion of God||Hebrew|
What name means pure heart?
Cristal: female name with Greek origin meaning pure-hearted person.
What name means my angel?
Malach is the Anglicized form of the Hebrew name Malak, meaning ‘angel. ‘ In the Bible, Malak is a word used to denote a messenger from God. This moniker is familiar not just with the Jews, but also with the African-American parents. You can also go with its variation Maliq, Malak, or Malek.
What baby name means miracle?
20 baby names that mean miracle
- Loreto. This name is derived from a town called Lauretum. …
- Eijaz. Eijaz is a popular Arabic name that means “miracle.” We love how strong and elegant it sounds.
- Aaron. If you like a biblical name, Aaron might be your perfect match. …
- Milagro. …
- Thaddeus. …
- Mathew. …
- Mikelle. …
What name means little angel?
These heavenly baby names that mean angel could be perfect for your little girl.
- Aalyssa (Hebrew and German origin), meaning “sweet angel”. …
- Abhinoor (Indian origin), one of the best names that mean “angel”, this is a unique name for a baby girl.
- Agnola (Italian origin), this name means “angel”.
What names mean bright star?
25 Baby Names That Mean Star
- Castor. Not to be confused with the oil, this name is Greek in origin and refers to the brightest star in the Gemini constellation—a perfect match for late May and June babies.
- Hoku. Hoku is the Hawaiian name for ‘star. …
- Itri. …
- Leo. …
- Orion. …
- Sidra. …
- Namid. …
What girl name means moon?
Names that mean moon
- Mona — Old English (girl)
- Luna — Latin/Spanish (girl)
- Sasi — Thai (girl)
- Indu — Hindi (girl)
- Jaci — Native American (girl)
- Mahina — Hawaiian (girl)
- Hang — Vietnamese (girl)
- Neoma — meaning “new moon” in Greek (girl)
Whats a good middle name for a girl?
Beautiful, Feminine Middle Names
• Dec 5, 2018
What is a unique girl name?
Classically Unique Baby Girl Names
Is Aurora in the Bible?
The Latin name Aurora Borealis means Northern dawn and the name began to be used during the 1600s. … The northern lights is also mentioned in the Bible, in the book of Ezekiel in the Old Testament.
What is the meaning of Luna?
The name Luna means “moon” in Latin and in several languages with Latin roots, including Spanish and Italian. In ancient Roman mythology, Luna was the moon goddess. … Origin: The name Luna originates in Roman Mythology and has Latin roots.
What is the name Ariel mean?
Jewish: from the Biblical place name Ariel, said to mean ‘lion of God’ in Hebrew.
What name means Dawn?
A name of Latin origin, Aurora means “dawn”. Aurora is also the Roman goddess of sunrise.