What names mean moonlight?
Names That Mean Moonlight
- Ayla. Meaning: Hebrew, Turkish name for moonlight.
- Aylin. Meaning Hebrew, Turkish name for halo of the moon.
- Hala. Meaning: Arabic name for moon halo.
- Kamaria. Meaning: Swahili name for moonlight.
- Mayar. Meaning: Arabic name for glow of the moon.
- Zira. Meaning: African name for moonlight.
Keeping this in consideration, What names mean Luna? What names are variants of Luna?
What girl name means sun?
Girl Names That Mean Sun
- Aelia. Meaning: Ancient Roman name meaning “Sun”
- Aine. Meaning: name after the Irish Sun goddess.
- Alba. Meaning: Latin for “Sunrise”
- Alina. Meaning: Greek for “Light”
- Aurora. Meaning: name is after the Roman Goddess of sunrise.
- Cira. Meaning: French name for “Ladylike”
- Cyra. …
What girl name means star?
Stella. This name literally translates to “star”. Stella is name directly inherited from Ancient Rome, as it is the word for star in latin. It’s a beautiful celestial name for a girl, and has many variations: Estela in Spanish or Estelle in French, for instance.
What name means sun?
50 Girl Names That Mean Sun
- Aelia. Aelia is an Ancient Roman name meaning sun. …
- Áine. Áine is an Irish name that means radiance. …
- Akino. Akino is a Japanese name meaning my rising sun. …
- Alba. Alba is a Spanish and Italian name that means dawn. …
- Álfsól. Álfsól is an Iclandic name meaning elven sun. …
- Anpao. …
- Apricia. …
What does the name Celestia mean?
Celestia is a female given name, which is a variant of Celeste, and which means “heavenly” or “of the sky” in Latin. The name may refer to: Celestia De Lamour (born 1950), Vietnamese religious leader. Celestia Parrish (1853–1918), American educator.
Does Celeste mean moon?
Celeste – French feminine form of Caelestis Latin for “of the sky, heavenly”. Chandra – Sanskrit for moon. Cynthia – Epithet of the Greek moon goddess Artemis.
What Japanese name means moon?
Tsuki (Japanese origin) means “moon or lunar”.
What Japanese name means shining light?
Akari: The Japanese name meaning “lights” or “brightness” has a splendid feel and flow for Baby Girl. Or you might consider the similar Akira, meaning “bright and intelligent.”
What is the Japanese name for Sun?
日 (nichi) means “sun” or “day”; 本 (hon) means “base” or “origin”.
Can I name my child Saturn?
A name of Latin origin, Saturn is typically a name given to boys. The name Saturn is derived from Saturnus, and is synonymous with the Greek Cronus, according to Roman myths. The meaning of Saturn is ‘god of agriculture’.
What name means shining?
Lucas/Luca/Lucius (Latin origin) meaning “bright” and “shining”.
Is sunshine a girl name?
Sunshine Origin and Meaning
The name Sunshine is a girl’s name of English origin. Sunshine was seen as a quintessential hippie name of the 70s, reaching as high as Number 536 in 1975.
Is Celestial a name?
The name Celestial is a girl’s name meaning “of the heavens, planets or stars”. A pretty and almost unique word name to add to the galaxy of astral appellations. More distinctive than the better known Celeste, it was given to only nine girls last year.
Is Celestia a Japanese name?
Celestia’s name in the Japanese release, “セレスティア・ルーデンベルク” is romanized as “Seresutia Rūdenberuku”, making the original anglicized version Celestia Ludenberck. The name “Celestia” is a given name of Latin origin which means “heavenly”, unsurprisingly, Celestia chose this name for herself to represent her fine decadence.
What does the name Lyra mean?
Lyra means “lyre” in Greek and “brave” in Nordic.
What name means dead?
Thana means “death.” Thanatos is also a Greek name for the god of death.
What name means light?
Girl names that mean “light”
- Alina: A Greek name, this means “light”
- Aonani: This Hawaiian name means “beautiful light”
- Ciana: Meaning “light,” this name has Italian roots.
- Dawn: Of Old English origins, this name refers to the first appearance of light.
- Ellen: This Greek name means “sun, ray, shining light”
What name means fire for a girl?
Along with Ember and Phoenix, girl names that mean fire in the US Top 1000 include Bridget and McKenna.
What Japanese girl name means fire?
37. Keegan (Irish origin) meaning ‘little fire’. 38. Kenneth (Scottish Irish origin) meaning ‘born of fire’.
What Japanese name means star?
Hoshi/Hoshiko (Japanese origin) name meaning “star”.
What’s the rarest Japanese name?
Kiyoko is the rarest name on this list. It roughly translates to “pure child,” but can have different meanings depending on which Kanji characters parents choose.
What is a badass Japanese name for a girl?
Super Cool Anime Girl Names
|Satomi||Village, Wise, Beautiful||Japanese|
What does the name Akari mean?
Akari is a girl’s name. With these kanji, its meaning is “red plum.” There are other ways to write it, and it could even be spelled phonetically with hiragana or katakana.