What names mean moonlight?
Names That Mean Moonlight
- Ayla. Meaning: Hebrew, Turkish name for moonlight.
- Aylin. Meaning Hebrew, Turkish name for halo of the moon.
- Hala. Meaning: Arabic name for moon halo.
- Kamaria. Meaning: Swahili name for moonlight.
- Mayar. Meaning: Arabic name for glow of the moon.
- Zira. Meaning: African name for moonlight.
Keeping this in consideration, What name means gift from heaven? For your baby daughter, consider a name that means “God’s gift”.
- Anya. Meaning: Hebrew for “Jehovah’s cloud”
- Alya. Meaning: Arabic for “Sent from Heaven”
- Aldora. Meaning: Greek for “Winged gift from God”
- Callidora. Meaning: Greek for “Gift of beauty”
- Darina. Meaning: Slavic for “Gift”
- Dolly. …
- Dorinda. …
What girl name means star?
Stella. This name literally translates to “star”. Stella is name directly inherited from Ancient Rome, as it is the word for star in latin. It’s a beautiful celestial name for a girl, and has many variations: Estela in Spanish or Estelle in French, for instance.
What name means Stars?
25 Baby Names That Mean Star
- Castor. Not to be confused with the oil, this name is Greek in origin and refers to the brightest star in the Gemini constellation—a perfect match for late May and June babies.
- Hoku. Hoku is the Hawaiian name for ‘star. …
- Itri. …
- Leo. …
- Orion. …
- Sidra. …
- Namid. …
What name means galaxy?
Andromeda: In Greek mythology, Andromeda is a woman who, along with her mother Cassiopeia, was turned into a constellation — and it’s also the name of an entire galaxy.
What name means miracle for a girl?
The French baby girl names Mireille, Marvel and Marvella all mean “miracle,” while Mireya is a Spanish name that means “miracle.” Micaela and Mikelle are both English names that mean “gift from God,” while Mirabelle is a French name that means “of incredible beauty.” We also love the names Bea, Gwyneth, Annie, Sachi, …
What girl name means angel?
Girl Names Meaning Angel
- Agnola. The female name ‘Agnola’ is a Greek, Italian origin name that in Greek means “angel,” and its meaning is “pure” and “virginal” in Italian. …
- Alya. …
- Angel. …
- Angelica. …
- Angelina. …
- Ariel. …
- Batya. …
What girl name means beautiful?
Popular Girls Names Meaning Beautiful
- Alana (Gaelic origin) meaning “beauty”.
- Alika (Hawaiian origin) meaning “most beautiful”.
- Amidala (Italian origin) meaning “beautiful as a flower”.
- Ani (Hawaiian origin) meaning “beautiful”.
- Annabelle (Hebrew, English origin) meaning “grace and beauty”.
What name means sunset?
25. Dismas. Dismas is a name with Greek roots and denotes the sunset.
What name means vibrant?
Vivian (Latin origin) meaning “vibrant and energetic”.
What name means shining?
Lucas/Luca/Lucius (Latin origin) meaning “bright” and “shining”.
What name means universe?
3. Cosmo. Cosmo means the whole universe and will surely be the perfect name for your loving son.
What is a name that means starlight?
74. Starla (American origin), meaning ‘a star’. 75. Starlight (English origin), meaning ‘star light‘.
Is Comet a girl name?
Comet Origin and Meaning
The name Comet is a girl’s name.
What name means shining star?
42. Electra (Greek origin), meaning ‘bright, shining’. 43. Estella (Spanish origin), a beautiful name meaning ‘star’.
Is blessing a girl name?
The name Blessing is primarily a female name of English origin that means Divine Gift.
What name means princess?
20 Baby Names That Mean Princess For Girls:
- Ameerah: Ameerah is a name of Arabic origin. …
- Putri: If you want a name that sounds different, yet has a traditional appeal, then you must pick this one. …
- Sarai: The name Sarai has a Biblical connection. …
- Sera: …
- Sadie: …
- Zadie: …
- Soraya: …
What name means God’s love?
David: It means “beloved of God,” or simply “beloved,” and was the given name of one of the most loved Biblical kings.
Who are the 7 angels of God?
Chapter 20 of the Book of Enoch mentions seven holy angels who watch, that often are considered the seven archangels: Michael, Raphael, Gabriel, Uriel, Saraqael, Raguel, and Remiel. The Life of Adam and Eve lists the archangels as well: Michael, Gabriel, Uriel, Raphael and Joel.
Is Heavenly a girl name?
Heavenly Origin and Meaning
The name Heavenly is a girl’s name.
What is a mystical name?
Mystical names summon figures of mythology and legend, of magic and mystery. The mystical names here hail from a range of different cultures and stories. Some names, such as Lilith and Phoenix, remain strongly tied to their myth of origin.
What name means rare beauty?
Hayami (Japanese origin), one of the best baby names meaning “a rare beauty”.
Is beauty a name?
The name Beauty is primarily a female name of English origin that means Beauty.