What names mean moonlight?
Names That Mean Moonlight
- Ayla. Meaning: Hebrew, Turkish name for moonlight.
- Aylin. Meaning Hebrew, Turkish name for halo of the moon.
- Hala. Meaning: Arabic name for moon halo.
- Kamaria. Meaning: Swahili name for moonlight.
- Mayar. Meaning: Arabic name for glow of the moon.
- Zira. Meaning: African name for moonlight.
Keeping this in consideration, Does Celeste mean moon? Celeste – French feminine form of Caelestis Latin for “of the sky, heavenly”. Chandra – Sanskrit for moon. Cynthia – Epithet of the Greek moon goddess Artemis.
What name means dark moon?
Esmeray is a Turkish name that means “dark moon,” which is such a cool and sophisticated choice. Esmeray might be a bit of a mouthful for a little one, so Esme is a great nickname option.
What name means crescent moon?
Hilal means crescent moon in Arabic.
What is a Japanese name that means moon?
Tsuki (Japanese origin) means “moon or lunar”.
What names mean stars?
25 Baby Names That Mean Star
- Castor. Not to be confused with the oil, this name is Greek in origin and refers to the brightest star in the Gemini constellation—a perfect match for late May and June babies.
- Hoku. Hoku is the Hawaiian name for ‘star. …
- Itri. …
- Leo. …
- Orion. …
- Sidra. …
- Namid. …
What name means sun?
50 Girl Names That Mean Sun
- Aelia. Aelia is an Ancient Roman name meaning sun. …
- Áine. Áine is an Irish name that means radiance. …
- Akino. Akino is a Japanese name meaning my rising sun. …
- Alba. Alba is a Spanish and Italian name that means dawn. …
- Álfsól. Álfsól is an Iclandic name meaning elven sun. …
- Anpao. …
- Apricia. …
What Japanese name means moon?
Tsuki (Japanese origin) means “moon or lunar”.
What name means darkness?
Here are a few darkness names that would prove to be a startling element for your child.
- Achlys (Greek origin) meaning “darkness”; is of the few rare names that mean darkness.
- Adrienne (Italian origin) meaning “dark”; is one of the girl names meaning dark. …
- Blake (Old English origin) meaning “black”; is a unisex name.
What is celestial name?
The name Celestial is a girl’s name meaning “of the heavens, planets or stars”. A pretty and almost unique word name to add to the galaxy of astral appellations. More distinctive than the better known Celeste, it was given to only nine girls last year.
What is the name of the moon goddess?
Selene, (Greek: “Moon”) Latin Luna, in Greek and Roman religion, the personification of the moon as a goddess. She was worshipped at the new and full moons.
Does Celine mean moon?
Celine Origin and Meaning
The name Celine is a girl’s name of French origin meaning “heavenly”. … Although many parents would prefer the homonym Selene, which has a different derivation and means “moon,” Celine has been a Top 1000 name every year since 2012, and was also on the list each year from 1994 to 2005.
What does the name Akari mean?
Akari is a girl’s name. With these kanji, its meaning is “red plum.” There are other ways to write it, and it could even be spelled phonetically with hiragana or katakana.
Does Akari mean moon?
月 meaning “moon”
What Japanese name means star?
Hoshi/Hoshiko (Japanese origin) name meaning “star”.
What Korean name means star?
80 Cute and Unique Korean Names with Meanings for Baby Girls
|Byeol||Byeol means a ‘star’.|
|Chin Sun||This two-word name means ‘truth and goodness’.|
|Cho||This short name also means ‘beautiful’.|
|Choon Hee||This two-element word means ‘a girl born during spring’.|
• Feb 25, 2020
What name means North Star?
Baby boy or girl names inspired by the solar system
|Polaris||bright star above the North Pole, also called North Star, or Pole Star|
|Sol||Latin name for the sun|
|Sirius||brightest star in the sky|
|Urania||daughter of Zeus, Greek muse in charge of astronomy|
What girl name means luminous?
Elin. Elin means “bright,” “shining light,” or “moon.” Of Welsh and Swedish origin, it’s a variation of the names Ellen and Helen.
What Japanese girl name means sun?
Most Popular Japanese Girl Names
|Himari||The Japanese name Himari means “is sun”.|
|Hina||Hina a beautiful Japanese name means “light,sun,vegetables”.|
|Ichika||Ichika is a popular Japanese name meaning “one thousand flowers”.|
• Apr 20, 2020
What boy name means moon?
18. Qamar. This Arabic boy’s name means “moon” and is perfect for your little moon baby.
What name means night?
Girl Names That Mean Night
- Ajambo (Luo): This African name means “born at night”.
- Amaya (Japanese): This name of Japanese origin means “night rain”.
- Ankareeda (Indian): A lovely name meaning “night star”.
- Anniki (Finnish): The name of the goddess of night in Finnish mythology.
What names mean shadow?
Here are a few shadow girl names you might find appealing!
- Chhaya. The name ‘Chhaya’ has an Indian origin, and its meaning is ‘Shade’ or ‘shadow’. …
- Erembour. This name has an English origin, and in mythology, the name belonged to a character who rides shadows. …
- Hamutal. …
- Melany. …
- Mohanjot. …
- Ombretta. …
- Pangari. …
What are cool dark names?
Dark Sounding Names
- Ague (girl) – Term for Malaria.
- Akeldama (boy) – field of blood; where Judas Iscariot committed suicide.
- Dade (boy) – dark one.
- Dolores (girl) – sorrows in Spanish.
- Draven (m) – Child of the shadows.
- Leila (girl) – Arabic for night.
- Maleficent (girl) – working or productive of harm or evil.
Is there a name that means shadow?
Erebus (Greek origin), meaning “deep darkness” or “shadow”, can be an excellent baby name for your little boy.