What names mean moonlight?
Names That Mean Moonlight
- Ayla. Meaning: Hebrew, Turkish name for moonlight.
- Aylin. Meaning Hebrew, Turkish name for halo of the moon.
- Hala. Meaning: Arabic name for moon halo.
- Kamaria. Meaning: Swahili name for moonlight.
- Mayar. Meaning: Arabic name for glow of the moon.
- Zira. Meaning: African name for moonlight.
Keeping this in consideration, What girl name means thunder? Bronte. A simple and sweet name Bronte is a girl’s name of Greek origin meaning ‘the sound of the thunder’. It is pronounced as Bron-tay.
What girl name means star?
Stella. This name literally translates to “star”. Stella is name directly inherited from Ancient Rome, as it is the word for star in latin. It’s a beautiful celestial name for a girl, and has many variations: Estela in Spanish or Estelle in French, for instance.
What name means Stars?
25 Baby Names That Mean Star
- Castor. Not to be confused with the oil, this name is Greek in origin and refers to the brightest star in the Gemini constellation—a perfect match for late May and June babies.
- Hoku. Hoku is the Hawaiian name for ‘star. …
- Itri. …
- Leo. …
- Orion. …
- Sidra. …
- Namid. …
What name means shooting star?
Zeke (Aramaic origin), meaning ‘shooting star’.
What girl name means cloud?
Anan is a Hebrew name meaning cloud.
Is Raiden a girl name?
The name Raiden is a girl’s name meaning “thunder and lightning”. Raiden is a powerful choice for a baby girl. The Japanese god of thunder’s name is traditionally pronounced RYE-den, but most children named Raiden in the US pronounce it to rhyme with familiar choices Aiden, Jayden, and Hayden.
What Japanese name means fire?
Kaki (Japanese origin) means “fire”.
Does Celeste mean moon?
Celeste – French feminine form of Caelestis Latin for “of the sky, heavenly”. Chandra – Sanskrit for moon. Cynthia – Epithet of the Greek moon goddess Artemis.
What name means vibrant?
Vivian (Latin origin) meaning “vibrant and energetic”.
What name means shining?
Lucas/Luca/Lucius (Latin origin) meaning “bright” and “shining”.
What is a celestial name?
The name Celestial is a girl’s name meaning “of the heavens, planets or stars”. A pretty and almost unique word name to add to the galaxy of astral appellations. More distinctive than the better known Celeste, it was given to only nine girls last year.
What name means little star?
Roxana: This Persian name means “dawn” or “little star.”
What name means Midnight star?
1) Ajambo (Luo): This African name means “born at night”. 2) Amaya (Japanese): This name of Japanese origin means “night rain”. 3) Ankareeda (Indian): A lovely name meaning “night star”. 4) Anniki (Finnish): The name of the goddess of night in Finnish mythology.
What does the name Aura mean?
Aura means “breeze” or “soft wind” (from Latin “aura” or ancient Greek “aúrā/αὔρᾱ “).
What name means water?
Water Baby Names for Boys
- Aalto. Aalto is a Scandinavian name of Finnish origin. …
- Adrian. Adrian is of Latin origin and means “sea” or “water.” …
- Aenon. Aenon, or Ænon, equates to “water spring.” …
- Alun. Alun is of Welsh origin, inspired by the Afon Alun river in the Vale of Glamorgan, Wales. …
- Arledge. …
- Arno. …
- Bach. …
What does Ryden mean?
Scandinavian Baby Names Meaning:
In Scandinavian Baby Names the meaning of the name Ryden is: Horseman; rider.
What does Ryker name mean?
The name Ryker is of German origin and means “rich”.
Is Raiden a God?
Raiden may refer to: Raijin, also called Raiden or Raiden-sama, the god of thunder and lightning in Japanese mythology.
Does Kai mean fire?
Scottish Baby Names Meaning:
In Scottish Baby Names the meaning of the name Kai is: Fire.
What does Akira mean in Japanese?
a-ki-ra. Origin:Japanese. Popularity:1889. Meaning:bright, clear, ideal.
What does Kazuya mean in Japanese?
Kazuya can be written using different kanji characters and can mean: 一八, “one, eight” 一矢, “one, arrow” 一也, “one, to be”
What name means sunset?
25. Dismas. Dismas is a name with Greek roots and denotes the sunset.
What name means dead?
Thana means “death.” Thanatos is also a Greek name for the god of death.
What name means love for a girl?
Girl Names That Mean Love for the Littlest Love In Your Life
|Demanda||Fit to be loved, lovable||Latin|
|Dione||“Love and beauty,” in allusion to a Greek name of Aphrodite, the goddess of love and beauty.||English|
|Dodi||Well loved; gift||Hebrew|