What names mean fire spirit?
- Haco. Meaning: Celtic name for fire; flame.
- Hagan. Meaning: Irish name for little fire.
- Hakan. Meaning: Native American name for fire.
- Horus. Meaning: Egyptian name for sun god.
- Ignacio/Ignatius/Inigo. Meaning: Fire; Fiery.
- Kai. Meaning: Scottish name for fire.
- Keahi. Meaning: Hawaiian name for flames.
- Keegan. Meaning: Son of fire.
Keeping this in consideration, What girl name means fire? Girl Baby Names That Mean Fire
- Abenanka. This name means fire in the Ainu culture!
- Aguya. This Russian name means “mistress of fire.”
- Aithne. This Irish name means “fire.”
- Alinta. An Australian Aboriginal name meaning “fire” or “flame.”
- Arpina. This Armenian name means “rising of the sun.”
- Bedelia. …
- Bridget. …
What name means white fire?
Tanwyn. Tanwyn is a name of Welsh origin, and it means ‘white fire’.
Does Kai mean fire?
Scottish Baby Names Meaning:
In Scottish Baby Names the meaning of the name Kai is: Fire.
Does Kazuya mean fire?
Kazuya (Japanese origin) means “fire.” Also the name of a popular character in the popular PlayStation game, ‘Tekken’. 9. … A great name for your son that, whilst not of Japanese origin, is popular in Japan.
Does Hayden mean fire?
Welsh Baby Names Meaning:
In Welsh Baby Names the meaning of the name Hayden is: Fire. Derived from the Celtic name Aidan.
What name means moon?
Names that mean moon
- Mona — Old English (girl)
- Luna — Latin/Spanish (girl)
- Sasi — Thai (girl)
- Indu — Hindi (girl)
- Jaci — Native American (girl)
- Mahina — Hawaiian (girl)
- Hang — Vietnamese (girl)
- Neoma — meaning “new moon” in Greek (girl)
Does Nina mean fire?
A short form of names ending in -nina. Nina means “enclosure of fish” in Babylonian, and “fire” in Quechua.
What does Nya mean?
|NYA||Not Yet Available|
|NYA||National Yogurt Association|
|NYA||Need Your Advice|
|NYA||New York and Atlantic Railway|
What are good fire dragon names?
- Apalala — From Hindi meaning “water dragon.”
- Aiden — From Irish meaning “little fire.”
- Belindo — German eaning “dragon.”
- Brantley — German meaning “fire.”
- Brenton — Meaning “fire” and “flame.”
- Cadmus — Greek meaning “dragon teeth.”
- Draco, Drake — Greek meaning “dragon.”
What is the Hebrew name for fire?
The common Hebrew word for fire is אֵשׁ (esh).
What Japanese name means sun?
Haru is a Japanese name that means sun or sunlight. The meaning sun or sunlight is created when Haru is written 陽. Haru can also be made with different kanji, and other popular forms are 春 which means springtime, and 晴, which means clear, sunny.
What Japanese girl name means moon?
Mizuki Although the Japanese word for “moon” is usually pronounced tsuki, its initial consonant blend gets softened in the name Mizuki, which can mean “beautiful moon” (美月) or “water moon” (水月).
What does Akira mean in Japanese?
a-ki-ra. Origin:Japanese. Popularity:1889. Meaning:bright, clear, ideal.
What is the Japanese name for fire?
Kaen (Japanese origin) means “fire” or “blast”.
What is the meaning of Haydn?
The surname Haydn originated as a respelling of the nickname Heiden, meaning “heathen”. The name is derived from the Middle High German heiden, and from the Old High German heidano. The form Haydn was generally considered a masculine given name up until the mid 20th century.
What does the name Hudson Meaning?
The name Hudson is of English origin and means “Hugh’s son” or “son of Hud”. The name was originally used as a surname before becoming a popular choice for first names.
What does Haydrn mean?
The name Hayden is of Old English origin and began as a surname that means “hay field.” It is comprised of the Old English words heg, meaning “hay” and denu, meaning “valley” or dun, meaning “hill.”
What name means shooting star?
Zeke (Aramaic origin), meaning ‘shooting star’.
What’s a Moonchild?
12. The definition of a moon child is someone born under the astrological sign of Cancer. An example of a moon child is a person born on July 25th.
What name means darkness?
Here are a few darkness names that would prove to be a startling element for your child.
- Achlys (Greek origin) meaning “darkness”; is of the few rare names that mean darkness.
- Adrienne (Italian origin) meaning “dark”; is one of the girl names meaning dark. …
- Blake (Old English origin) meaning “black”; is a unisex name.
What does the name Kaz mean?
Kaz. as a boys’ name has its root in Slavic, and the meaning of the name Kaz is “famous destroyer (of peace)“. Kaz is an alternate form of Kasimir (Slavic): respelling of Casimir (Slavic) “bring peace”.
What does Mina mean?
The name Mina is primarily a female name of English origin that means With Gilded Helmet. Diminutive form of Wilhelmina. Also a Persian name meaning ‘blue glass, gem’, and a Japanese name meaning ‘south’
What does Mia mean?
: missing in action He was a U.S. Army veteran of Vietnam, where he was reported MIA for a period of time. —