What names mean bright star?
25 Baby Names That Mean Star
- Castor. Not to be confused with the oil, this name is Greek in origin and refers to the brightest star in the Gemini constellation—a perfect match for late May and June babies.
- Hoku. Hoku is the Hawaiian name for ‘star. …
- Itri. …
- Leo. …
- Orion. …
- Sidra. …
- Namid. …
Keeping this in consideration, What names are related to light? Brilliant Baby Names Meaning ‘Light’ To Brighten Up Your World
- Alina. Meaning (Greek): light.
- Aonani. Meaning (Hawaiian): beautiful light.
- Aurora. Meaning (Latin): dawn.
- Ayla. Meaning (Turkish): moonlight.
- Chiara. Meaning (Italian): light; clear.
- Ciana. Meaning (Italian): light.
- Dawn. …
What names mean moonlight?
Names That Mean Moonlight
- Ayla. Meaning: Hebrew, Turkish name for moonlight.
- Aylin. Meaning Hebrew, Turkish name for halo of the moon.
- Hala. Meaning: Arabic name for moon halo.
- Kamaria. Meaning: Swahili name for moonlight.
- Mayar. Meaning: Arabic name for glow of the moon.
- Zira. Meaning: African name for moonlight.
What are some cosmic names?
Galaxy Baby Names For Boys
- Apollo. Apollo is not just the name of the Greek god of sun and light, it was also the name of a famous NASA program. …
- Saros. The name Saros comes from the term ‘Saros Cycle’, a period in which eclipses repeat themselves.
- Phoenix. …
- Cosmos. …
- Ceilo. …
- Comet. …
- Meteor. …
What name means vibrant?
Vivian (Latin origin) meaning “vibrant and energetic”.
What name means light in Japanese?
Akari: The Japanese name meaning “lights” or “brightness” has a splendid feel and flow for Baby Girl. Or you might consider the similar Akira, meaning “bright and intelligent.”
What name means shooting star?
Zeke (Aramaic origin), meaning ‘shooting star’.
What name means moon?
Names that mean moon
- Mona — Old English (girl)
- Luna — Latin/Spanish (girl)
- Sasi — Thai (girl)
- Indu — Hindi (girl)
- Jaci — Native American (girl)
- Mahina — Hawaiian (girl)
- Hang — Vietnamese (girl)
- Neoma — meaning “new moon” in Greek (girl)
What name means dark moon?
Esmeray is a Turkish name that means “dark moon,” which is such a cool and sophisticated choice. Esmeray might be a bit of a mouthful for a little one, so Esme is a great nickname option.
What names mean stars?
Estella: This name is a variation on “Estelle,” meaning star. Estelle: This French name means “star.” Esther: This Persian name means “star,” and Esther is also a major figure in the Old Testament. Estrella: This Spanish name means “star.”
What is a good celestial name?
Along with Luna, other celestial girl names in the US Top 1000 include Aurora, Ariel, Juliet, Celeste, and Nova. For boys, the top-ranked star or planet name is Leo, as in the constellation. Other celestial boy names ranking in the US Top 1000 include Atlas, Finlay, and Orion.
What names mean aura?
What names are variants of Aura?
|Aurea||Wind; golden; dawn||Latin|
What name means light for a boy?
Boy names that mean “light”
- Abner: A Hebrew name meaning “father of light”
- Anwar: This Arabic name means “light”
- Apollo: From Greek mythology, Apollo was the god of light, music and poetry.
- Beacon: Meaning “signal light,” this name has Old English roots.
- Chand: This Hindi name means “moon, light”
What does Kiyoko mean?
Kiyoko can be written many ways using different kanji characters. Some versions of the name are: 清子, meaning “pure child” 憙よ子, meaning “rejoice-child” 喜与子, meaning “rejoice, gift child”
What does Kai mean?
In Hawaiian culture, it means “sea.” In Japanese culture, “shell.” In Europe, Kai is perceived as having Frisian roots, a short form of the name Kaimbe, meaning “warrior.”1 Kai is also considered to have Welsh, Scandinavian, and Greek roots; its meaning is “keeper of the keys; earth.” African, Chinese, Korean, Native …
What name means galaxy?
Andromeda: In Greek mythology, Andromeda is a woman who, along with her mother Cassiopeia, was turned into a constellation — and it’s also the name of an entire galaxy.
What name means Midnight Star?
1) Ajambo (Luo): This African name means “born at night”. 2) Amaya (Japanese): This name of Japanese origin means “night rain”. 3) Ankareeda (Indian): A lovely name meaning “night star”. 4) Anniki (Finnish): The name of the goddess of night in Finnish mythology.
Does Celeste mean moon?
Celeste – French feminine form of Caelestis Latin for “of the sky, heavenly”. Chandra – Sanskrit for moon. Cynthia – Epithet of the Greek moon goddess Artemis.
What’s a Moonchild?
12. The definition of a moon child is someone born under the astrological sign of Cancer. An example of a moon child is a person born on July 25th.
What name means heaven?
JANNAH. An Arabic name, Jannah means garden, paradise, or Heaven.
What name means night?
Girl Names That Mean Night
- Ajambo (Luo): This African name means “born at night”.
- Amaya (Japanese): This name of Japanese origin means “night rain”.
- Ankareeda (Indian): A lovely name meaning “night star”.
- Anniki (Finnish): The name of the goddess of night in Finnish mythology.
What name means sunrise?
Alba – of Latin origin meaning Dawn or Sunrise. This is a pretty name symbolizing the ray of sun your daughter is. Alectrona – is the Greek goddess of the sun.
What boy name means sun?
Baby Names Finder
|Aiden||Removed from list|
|Samson||Removed from list|
|Sunny||Removed from list|
|Ishan||Removed from list|
|Sol||Removed from list|
What boy name means fire?
Along with the super-popular Aiden and Hayden, boy names that mean fire in the US Top 1000 include Apollo, Blaze, Cole, Cyrus, Hugo, and Tyson. Unique and rare names with fire meanings for boys and girl include Elio, Fintan, Seraphina, and Soleil.