What name means shining star?
- Danica: Meaning: Slavia for morning star.
- Dara. Meaning: Khmer name for star.
- Elanna. Meaning: Christian origin name for “Star sun; Majestic being”
- Electra/Elektra. Meaning: Greek name for bright; shining.
- Estella. Meaning: Spanish for star.
- Esther. Meaning: Hebrew name for star.
- Genesis. …
Also What girl name means star?
Feminine Names That Mean Star
- Astra (Greek)
- Astraea (Latinized Greek)
- Bituin (Tagalong)
- Csilla (Hungarian)
- Dzvezda (Macedonian)
- Estelle (French)
- Estrella (Spanish)
- Seren (Welsh)
What names mean moonlight?
Names That Mean Moonlight
- Ayla. Meaning: Hebrew, Turkish name for moonlight.
- Aylin. Meaning Hebrew, Turkish name for halo of the moon.
- Hala. Meaning: Arabic name for moon halo.
- Kamaria. Meaning: Swahili name for moonlight.
- Mayar. Meaning: Arabic name for glow of the moon.
- Zira. Meaning: African name for moonlight.
What girl name means Morningstar?
Danica (Slavic origin), meaning ‘morning star’.
What Korean name means star?
80 Cute and Unique Korean Names with Meanings for Baby Girls
|Byeol||Byeol means a ‘star’.|
|Chin Sun||This two-word name means ‘truth and goodness’.|
|Cho||This short name also means ‘beautiful’.|
|Choon Hee||This two-element word means ‘a girl born during spring’.|
• Feb 25, 2020
What name means sky?
Zeus (Greek Origin), meaning “sky”.
What name means sunlight?
Baby Names Finder
|Aiden||Removed from list|
|Samson||Removed from list|
|Sunny||Removed from list|
|Ishan||Removed from list|
|Sol||Removed from list|
What name means dark moon?
Esmeray is a Turkish name that means “dark moon,” which is such a cool and sophisticated choice. Esmeray might be a bit of a mouthful for a little one, so Esme is a great nickname option.
What name means moon?
Names that mean moon
- Mona — Old English (girl)
- Luna — Latin/Spanish (girl)
- Sasi — Thai (girl)
- Indu — Hindi (girl)
- Jaci — Native American (girl)
- Mahina — Hawaiian (girl)
- Hang — Vietnamese (girl)
- Neoma — meaning “new moon” in Greek (girl)
What are baby stars called?
Baby boy or girl names inspired by the solar system
|Polaris||bright star above the North Pole, also called North Star, or Pole Star|
|Sol||Latin name for the sun|
|Sirius||brightest star in the sky|
|Urania||daughter of Zeus, Greek muse in charge of astronomy|
What Japanese name means star?
Hoshi/Hoshiko (Japanese origin) name meaning “star”.
Is Star a girl or boy name?
The name Star is primarily a gender-neutral name of American origin that means Star.
What does Jimin mean in Korean?
Jimin’s full name is Park Jimin. In Hangul, it is 박지민 (Park Jimin), while the Hanja is written as 朴智旻. His grandfather named him. Jimin means ‘someone whose wisdom is higher than the sky’.
WHAT Korean girl name means moon?
Dal. Dal is a Korean name meaning moon.
What name means heaven?
JANNAH. An Arabic name, Jannah means garden, paradise, or Heaven.
What name means light?
Girl names that mean “light”
- Alina: A Greek name, this means “light”
- Aonani: This Hawaiian name means “beautiful light”
- Ciana: Meaning “light,” this name has Italian roots.
- Dawn: Of Old English origins, this name refers to the first appearance of light.
- Ellen: This Greek name means “sun, ray, shining light”
What name means blue sky?
Azurine. A variant of the name Azure, it means sky blue.
What name means god of the sun?
Helios is a Greek name meaning sun. In ancient Greek mythology, Helios was the sun god who rode across the sky each day in a four-horse chariot.
What girl name means sun?
Girl Names That Mean Sun
- Aelia. Meaning: Ancient Roman name meaning “Sun”
- Aine. Meaning: name after the Irish Sun goddess.
- Alba. Meaning: Latin for “Sunrise”
- Alina. Meaning: Greek for “Light”
- Aurora. Meaning: name is after the Roman Goddess of sunrise.
- Cira. Meaning: French name for “Ladylike”
- Cyra. …
What name means Light of god?
Uriela: Parents who are not much into typical, feminine names can pick Uriela, a Hebrew name, meaning ‘light of God’. Uriela has qualities that make it timeless and contemporary at the same time.
What name means sunrise?
Alba – of Latin origin meaning Dawn or Sunrise. This is a pretty name symbolizing the ray of sun your daughter is. Alectrona – is the Greek goddess of the sun.
What is a celestial name?
The name Celestial is a girl’s name meaning “of the heavens, planets or stars”. A pretty and almost unique word name to add to the galaxy of astral appellations. More distinctive than the better known Celeste, it was given to only nine girls last year.
What’s a Moonchild?
12. The definition of a moon child is someone born under the astrological sign of Cancer. An example of a moon child is a person born on July 25th.
Does Celeste mean moon?
Celeste – French feminine form of Caelestis Latin for “of the sky, heavenly”. Chandra – Sanskrit for moon. Cynthia – Epithet of the Greek moon goddess Artemis.