What name means pure heart?
Cristal: female name with Greek origin meaning pure-hearted person.
Keeping this in consideration, Is love a girl name? Love Origin and Meaning
The name Love is a girl’s name of English origin. Love is best left as a middle name, as in Jennifer Love Hewitt. Love alternatives that carry a similar romantic sentiment, and may work better as first names, include Juliet and Valentina.
What name means pure soul?
The name Janan is of Arabic roots, and it holds the sweet, pure meaning of “soul” as well as “heart.”
What are the most innocent names?
Elena,Claire/Clare ,Clarissa,Larissa,Mary/Mary Anne/Marianne ,Alice,Emily,Lucinda/Lucy (Lucy just sounds harmless even if it can be tied to Lucifer ),Cynthia,Amelia,Emily,Mary Jane (I know people with this name),Serenity,Hannah ,Hana (Hana can double as an east asian name,Hana means flower in japanese ),Amy.
What name means love and beauty?
Venus (Roman origin) meaning “Roman Goddess of love and beauty”.
What girl name means fire?
Girl Baby Names That Mean Fire
- Abenanka. This name means fire in the Ainu culture!
- Aguya. This Russian name means “mistress of fire.”
- Aithne. This Irish name means “fire.”
- Alinta. An Australian Aboriginal name meaning “fire” or “flame.”
- Arpina. This Armenian name means “rising of the sun.”
- Bedelia. …
- Bridget. …
What girl name means angel?
Girl Names Meaning Angel
- Agnola. The female name ‘Agnola’ is a Greek, Italian origin name that in Greek means “angel,” and its meaning is “pure” and “virginal” in Italian. …
- Alya. …
- Angel. …
- Angelica. …
- Angelina. …
- Ariel. …
- Batya. …
Is love a real name?
English: from a Middle English personal name derived from the Old English female personal name Lufu ‘love’, or the masculine equivalent Lufa.
What name means pure beauty?
Bella (Greek and Latin origin) one of the names that means “pure”. Famous name bearer: American actress Bella Thorne. 27. Belle (French origin) one of the names that means “beauty and chaste pure”.
What name means spirit?
Ghost Names For Boys That Mean Spirit
- Achak is an Algonquin name that happens to be of Native American background, meaning spirit.
- Alastor is a Greek name that means avenging a spirit.
- Ariel is an Anglo-Saxon form of Hebrew origin name, meaning the “lion ofGod.”
What name means gift from God?
When looking for a name for a baby, some parents like to opt for names that mean ‘a gift from God’ and with good reason.
Names for Boys.
|Amaris||One who is given by God|
|Anum||Blessing of God|
|Ata||This name means gift in Arabic.|
|Ataullah||Another Arabic name that means gift of God.|
• Jun 18, 2019
What name means love for a girl?
Girl Names That Mean Love for the Littlest Love In Your Life
|Demanda||Fit to be loved, lovable||Latin|
|Dione||“Love and beauty,” in allusion to a Greek name of Aphrodite, the goddess of love and beauty.||English|
|Dodi||Well loved; gift||Hebrew|
What name means moon?
Names that mean moon
- Mona — Old English (girl)
- Luna — Latin/Spanish (girl)
- Sasi — Thai (girl)
- Indu — Hindi (girl)
- Jaci — Native American (girl)
- Mahina — Hawaiian (girl)
- Hang — Vietnamese (girl)
- Neoma — meaning “new moon” in Greek (girl)
What name means God’s love?
Names That Mean Love of God for Boys
- Amadeus (Roman) – love of God.
- Amator (Roman) – lover of God.
- Carwyn (Welsh) – blessed love.
- Eldad (Hebrew) – God has loved.
- Goteleib (Germanic) – God beloved.
- Jedidiah (Hebrew) – beloved of God.
What name means gift from heaven?
For your baby daughter, consider a name that means “God’s gift”.
- Anya. Meaning: Hebrew for “Jehovah’s cloud”
- Alya. Meaning: Arabic for “Sent from Heaven”
- Aldora. Meaning: Greek for “Winged gift from God”
- Callidora. Meaning: Greek for “Gift of beauty”
- Darina. Meaning: Slavic for “Gift”
- Dolly. …
- Dorinda. …
What name means hot?
Chanda: A Hindi name meaning “hot” Chuma: Aramaic name meaning “heat” Edana: A name that means “fire,” it is of Gaelic origin. Elidi: This pretty name means “gift of the sun” and has Greek roots. Helen: Greek name meaning “ray of sun”
What names mean moonlight?
Names That Mean Moonlight
- Ayla. Meaning: Hebrew, Turkish name for moonlight.
- Aylin. Meaning Hebrew, Turkish name for halo of the moon.
- Hala. Meaning: Arabic name for moon halo.
- Kamaria. Meaning: Swahili name for moonlight.
- Mayar. Meaning: Arabic name for glow of the moon.
- Zira. Meaning: African name for moonlight.
What name means star?
25 Baby Names That Mean Star
- Castor. Not to be confused with the oil, this name is Greek in origin and refers to the brightest star in the Gemini constellation—a perfect match for late May and June babies.
- Hoku. Hoku is the Hawaiian name for ‘star. …
- Itri. …
- Leo. …
- Orion. …
- Sidra. …
- Namid. …
Who are the 7 angels of God?
Chapter 20 of the Book of Enoch mentions seven holy angels who watch, that often are considered the seven archangels: Michael, Raphael, Gabriel, Uriel, Saraqael, Raguel, and Remiel. The Life of Adam and Eve lists the archangels as well: Michael, Gabriel, Uriel, Raphael and Joel.
Can I name my child heaven?
Heaven could be considered a virtue name, like Hope Faith and Charity. … It’s a delicate choice and the selection of a name like Heaven is highly personalized. We agree it’s a lovely notion – naming your child Heaven – but we also see the risks of a few eye rolls.
What is a mystical name?
Mystical names summon figures of mythology and legend, of magic and mystery. The mystical names here hail from a range of different cultures and stories. Some names, such as Lilith and Phoenix, remain strongly tied to their myth of origin.
What nationality is love?
The surname Love is English and Irish in origin. It arises out of ancient British history, coming from the Anglo-Saxon tribes. It is derived from the Old English word Lufu, Middle English luf(e), and was used as both a personal name and pet name or term of endearment.
What name means Light of God?
Uriela: Parents who are not much into typical, feminine names can pick Uriela, a Hebrew name, meaning ‘light of God’. Uriela has qualities that make it timeless and contemporary at the same time.