What name means moon?
Names that mean moon
- Mona — Old English (girl)
- Luna — Latin/Spanish (girl)
- Sasi — Thai (girl)
- Indu — Hindi (girl)
- Jaci — Native American (girl)
- Mahina — Hawaiian (girl)
- Hang — Vietnamese (girl)
- Neoma — meaning “new moon” in Greek (girl)
Keeping this in consideration, What are dark names? Dark Sounding Names
- Ague (girl) – Term for Malaria.
- Akeldama (boy) – field of blood; where Judas Iscariot committed suicide.
- Dade (boy) – dark one.
- Dolores (girl) – sorrows in Spanish.
- Draven (m) – Child of the shadows.
- Leila (girl) – Arabic for night.
- Maleficent (girl) – working or productive of harm or evil.
What name means Stars?
25 Baby Names That Mean Star
- Castor. Not to be confused with the oil, this name is Greek in origin and refers to the brightest star in the Gemini constellation—a perfect match for late May and June babies.
- Hoku. Hoku is the Hawaiian name for ‘star. …
- Itri. …
- Leo. …
- Orion. …
- Sidra. …
- Namid. …
What name means shooting star?
Zeke (Aramaic origin), meaning ‘shooting star’.
What’s a Moonchild?
12. The definition of a moon child is someone born under the astrological sign of Cancer. An example of a moon child is a person born on July 25th.
What is the creepiest name?
20 scary names that you probably won’t want to name your baby
- Carole Anne – Poltergeist.
- Clarice – The Silence of the Lambs.
- Desdemona – meaning unfortunate.
- Esther – Orphan.
- Mallory – meaning unlucky.
- Morticia – The Addams Family.
- Regan – The Exorcist.
- Samara – The Ring.
What names are evil?
Demon And Evil Names For Boys:
- Azazel: In Hebrew, the word Azazel means the ‘scapegoat or total removal. …
- Diabolos: Diabolos is a Greek mythological name meaning ‘slanderer or accuser. …
- Abigor: Abigor is one of the few handsome demons. …
- Ravana: …
- Samael: …
- Satan: …
- Seth: …
What name means evil?
Names Meaning Evil
|Matchitehew||Masculine||Has an evil heart, Native American|
|Nukpana||Neutral||Evil, Native American|
|Sidero||Feminine||Evil nymph, Latin American|
What name means universe?
3. Cosmo. Cosmo means the whole universe and will surely be the perfect name for your loving son.
What name means galaxy?
Andromeda: In Greek mythology, Andromeda is a woman who, along with her mother Cassiopeia, was turned into a constellation — and it’s also the name of an entire galaxy.
Can I name my child Saturn?
A name of Latin origin, Saturn is typically a name given to boys. The name Saturn is derived from Saturnus, and is synonymous with the Greek Cronus, according to Roman myths. The meaning of Saturn is ‘god of agriculture’.
Does Celeste mean moon?
Celeste – French feminine form of Caelestis Latin for “of the sky, heavenly”. Chandra – Sanskrit for moon. Cynthia – Epithet of the Greek moon goddess Artemis.
Is it good to be born on a full moon?
As the brightest and most expansive lunar phase, the full moon will have a major effect on who you are, should you happen to be born under its light. … But, it’s not all bad being born under a full moon. People born during full moons work well with others, since they can be great listeners and even better mediators.
Can a Leo be a moon child?
Leo – Radiant Soul
Leo Moon children usually have a strong need to feel special and seen. Encouragement of their creative talents will help to bolster their self confidence as will your presence and adoration when they show you their new skills. Leo Moons thrive when praised!
Can a Gemini be a moon child?
To Gemini moon children, talking is like breathing. They need to “talk it out.” They will typically talk their parents’ ears off about EVERYTHING. … Further, Gemini moon children like to test things out by verbally articulating them. Not everything they say is their truth or represents their concrete beliefs.
What girl name means demon?
Demon Names for Baby Girls
- Ardat Lili. This is the name of a young spirit or night demon who attacks children and women.
- Batibat. This name belonged to a vengeful demon belonging to Ilocano folklore. …
- Empusa. This name belongs to a demon that is popular for eating travellers. …
- Gorgon. …
- Hecate. …
- Jezebeth. …
- Kasdeya. …
What are some haunted names?
- Arachna. Spider Woman.
- Banshee. Screaming Spirit.
- Barnabas. First name of vampire from TV show (soon to be movie) “Dark Shadows”
- Beelzebub. Another name for Devil.
- Betelgeuse. Scary spirit – don’t say it 3 times!
- Blair. From the movie The Blair Witch Project.
- Bloody Mary. Ghost Legend.
- Blackbeard. Pirate Ghost.
What is a Gothic name?
Alongside popular Gothic names such as Ophelia and Damien, there are more than a thousand different Gothic baby names such as Zelda, Andre, Wolf, Jasper, Scarlet, Jett, Raven and Luna. If you want something darker, then there are names such as Blackwell, Jezebel, Wednesday and Onyx.
What name means chaos?
If you haven’t named your naughty totty yet, we bring you some beautiful baby names that mean chaos or trouble.
Boy Names That Mean Chaos
- Abaddon. …
- Alvah. …
- Azazel. …
- Dashiell. …
- Dempsey. …
- Diesel. …
- Donahue. …
What boy name means fire?
Along with the super-popular Aiden and Hayden, boy names that mean fire in the US Top 1000 include Apollo, Blaze, Cole, Cyrus, Hugo, and Tyson. Unique and rare names with fire meanings for boys and girl include Elio, Fintan, Seraphina, and Soleil.
Whats a good name for a demon?
The Infernal Names
- Abaddon—(Hebrew) the destroyer.
- Adramalech—Samarian devil.
- Ahpuch—Mayan devil.
- Ahriman—Mazdean devil.
- Amon—Egyptian ram-headed god of life and reproduction.
- Apollyon—Greek synonym for Satan, the arch fiend.
- Asmodeus—Hebrew devil of sensuality and luxury, originally “creature of judgment”
What name means rival?
Emily (Latin origin) meaning “rival”.
What girl name means sky?
Celeste (Italian Origin), meaning “of the sky, heavenly”.
What name means of the sky?
27. Myrsky. Myrsky is a Finnish name that means sky.
What name means dark moon?
Esmeray is a Turkish name that means “dark moon,” which is such a cool and sophisticated choice. Esmeray might be a bit of a mouthful for a little one, so Esme is a great nickname option.