What name means Light of God?
Uriela: Parents who are not much into typical, feminine names can pick Uriela, a Hebrew name, meaning ‘light of God’. Uriela has qualities that make it timeless and contemporary at the same time.
Keeping this in consideration, What name means God’s miracle? Mirakel is a very rare name that comes from Danish origin. It has been derived from Norwegian word and means a miracle. This name is of Hebrew origin and means ‘God has given’ or ‘miracle of God. ‘
What baby name means miracle?
20 baby names that mean miracle
- Loreto. This name is derived from a town called Lauretum. …
- Eijaz. Eijaz is a popular Arabic name that means “miracle.” We love how strong and elegant it sounds.
- Aaron. If you like a biblical name, Aaron might be your perfect match. …
- Milagro. …
- Thaddeus. …
- Mathew. …
- Mikelle. …
What girl name means lightning?
Girl Names That Mean Lightning
- Aashni (Hindi Origin) one of the female names that mean “lightning”
- Adhira (Sanskrit Origin) meaning “divine white lightning”
- Damini (Hindi Origin) meaning “lightning”
- Elektra (Greek Origin) means “amber” or “incandescent”. …
- Kaminari (Japanese Origin) word for “thunder”
What name means God’s child?
100 Christian Baby Names Meaning “Gift Of God”:
|100 Christian Baby Names Meaning “Gift Of God” 2021|
What girl name means Child of God?
Baby Girl Name: Bithiah. Meaning: Daughter of God. Origin: Hebrew.
What girl name means loved by God?
Girl Names That Mean Love for the Littlest Love In Your Life
|Teofila||Loved by God||Greek|
|Yaretzi||You will always be loved||Aztec (Nahuatl)|
What names mean blessed?
19 Baby Names That Mean Blessing
- Beatrice. Beatrice is an older name that feels like your child will be wise, but hopefully, she will also reflect the blessing she is by bringing joy since Beatrice’s Latin meaning is “she who brings happiness; blessed.”
- Nathaniel. …
- Theo. …
- Bennett. …
- Jonathan. …
- Gia. …
- Boone. …
What names mean moonlight?
Names That Mean Moonlight
- Ayla. Meaning: Hebrew, Turkish name for moonlight.
- Aylin. Meaning Hebrew, Turkish name for halo of the moon.
- Hala. Meaning: Arabic name for moon halo.
- Kamaria. Meaning: Swahili name for moonlight.
- Mayar. Meaning: Arabic name for glow of the moon.
- Zira. Meaning: African name for moonlight.
What name means love?
Baby girl names meaning “love”
- Adore. Adore means “to love” or “to worship” or “loved child,” depending on which language you are drawing from. …
- Ahava. Ahava is a lovely and uncommon Biblical name meaning “love” that is derived from Hebrew. …
- Amia. …
- Cara. …
- Carys. …
- Esme. …
- Femi. …
Is Raiden a girl name?
The name Raiden is a girl’s name meaning “thunder and lightning”. Raiden is a powerful choice for a baby girl. The Japanese god of thunder’s name is traditionally pronounced RYE-den, but most children named Raiden in the US pronounce it to rhyme with familiar choices Aiden, Jayden, and Hayden.
What girl name means God is gracious?
Joan. A famous English origin name that means ‘God is gracious. ‘
What is God’s son name?
Due to the numerous translations, the Bible has undergone, “Jesus” is the modern term for the Son of God. His original Hebrew name is Yeshua, which is short for yehōshu’a. It can be translated to ‘Joshua,’ according to Dr.
What is the most beautiful name in the Bible?
The Most Beautiful Biblical Girl Names For Babies
|Abiah||God is my father||Hebrew|
|Abital||Father of dew||Hebrew|
What is a spiritual name for a girl?
A few, such as Trinity, Destiny, Sky, and Genesis, are already staples on the girls’ popularity lists. Along with Genesis and Trinity, other spiritual baby names in the US Top 1000 include Bodhi, Eden, Haven, Justice, Mercy, Messiah, Miracle, and Saint.
What name means I love God?
Amadeo: This Italian name comes from the Latin amadeus, meaning “lover of God.”
What baby name means blessing?
Along with Dorothy and Jesse, other names that mean blessed in the US Top 1000 include Asher, Beatrice, Bennett, Jonathan, Matthew, Matthias, Nathaniel, and Theodore. Other blessed baby names that could appeal include Branwen, Isidore, Theodora, and Zebedee.
What girl name means gift?
- Adora: This name comes from several languages (Greek, Old German and Latin) and means “a gift, beloved”
- Aeronwen: This name with Welsh roots means “fair, blessed”
- Aldora: This gorgeous Greek name means “winged gift”
- Anjali: From Sanskrit, this means “gift, offering”
What name means joy?
Names For Baby Girl Meaning Happy or Joy
- Abigail. A charming ancient name meaning ‘my father is joyful! …
- Aleeza. It is a Jewish baby girl name with a distinct romantic charm! …
- Ada. An adorable German name meaning ‘happy. …
- Allegra. …
- Alaia. …
- Beatrice. …
- Blythe. …
What name means answered prayer?
Arabella means “yielding to prayer” or “answered prayer“.
What name means hope?
Esperanza, (Latin origin), a baby girl name meaning “to hope”.
What names mean stars?
25 Baby Names That Mean Star
- Castor. Not to be confused with the oil, this name is Greek in origin and refers to the brightest star in the Gemini constellation—a perfect match for late May and June babies.
- Hoku. Hoku is the Hawaiian name for ‘star. …
- Itri. …
- Leo. …
- Orion. …
- Sidra. …
- Namid. …
What name means heaven?
JANNAH. An Arabic name, Jannah means garden, paradise, or Heaven.
What name means light?
Girl names that mean “light”
- Alina: A Greek name, this means “light”
- Aonani: This Hawaiian name means “beautiful light”
- Ciana: Meaning “light,” this name has Italian roots.
- Dawn: Of Old English origins, this name refers to the first appearance of light.
- Ellen: This Greek name means “sun, ray, shining light”