What name means Grim Reaper?
San La Muerte (Latin origin) Latin for grim reaper, the name means “saint death” described as a skeletal male with a scythe.
Also What name means pure evil?
Names Meaning Evil
|Birsha||Masculine||An evil, Israeli|
|Daeva||Feminine||Evil spirit, India|
|Keres||Feminine||Evil spirits, Greek|
What name means moon?
Names that mean moon
- Mona — Old English (girl)
- Luna — Latin/Spanish (girl)
- Sasi — Thai (girl)
- Indu — Hindi (girl)
- Jaci — Native American (girl)
- Mahina — Hawaiian (girl)
- Hang — Vietnamese (girl)
- Neoma — meaning “new moon” in Greek (girl)
What are dark names?
Dark Sounding Names
- Ague (girl) – Term for Malaria.
- Akeldama (boy) – field of blood; where Judas Iscariot committed suicide.
- Dade (boy) – dark one.
- Dolores (girl) – sorrows in Spanish.
- Draven (m) – Child of the shadows.
- Leila (girl) – Arabic for night.
- Maleficent (girl) – working or productive of harm or evil.
What name means little dark one?
Ciarán (Irish spelling) or Ciaran (Scottish Gaelic spelling) is a traditionally male given name of Irish origin.
|Language(s)||Irish, Scottish Gaelic, English|
|Meaning||“little dark one”|
What name means dark?
Baby Girl Names That Mean Dark
- Abnus. This girl’s name comes from the Persian origin and has its roots in the Islamic culture. …
- Achlys. The name Achlys comes from Greek origin and means darkness. …
- Adreanna. Adreanna is a derivative of the name Adria and comes from the French origins. …
- Alma. …
- Blaque. …
- Brangwen. …
- Bruna. …
What’s a Moonchild?
12. The definition of a moon child is someone born under the astrological sign of Cancer. An example of a moon child is a person born on July 25th.
What name means dark moon?
Esmeray is a Turkish name that means “dark moon,” which is such a cool and sophisticated choice. Esmeray might be a bit of a mouthful for a little one, so Esme is a great nickname option.
Does Celeste mean moon?
Celeste – French feminine form of Caelestis Latin for “of the sky, heavenly”. Chandra – Sanskrit for moon. Cynthia – Epithet of the Greek moon goddess Artemis.
What name means shadow?
Here are a few shadow girl names you might find appealing!
- Chhaya. The name ‘Chhaya’ has an Indian origin, and its meaning is ‘Shade’ or ‘shadow’. …
- Erembour. This name has an English origin, and in mythology, the name belonged to a character who rides shadows. …
- Hamutal. …
- Melany. …
- Mohanjot. …
- Ombretta. …
- Pangari. …
What are Gothic names?
Alongside popular Gothic names such as Ophelia and Damien, there are more than a thousand different Gothic baby names such as Zelda, Andre, Wolf, Jasper, Scarlet, Jett, Raven and Luna. If you want something darker, then there are names such as Blackwell, Jezebel, Wednesday and Onyx.
What name means angel of death?
The name Azrael is primarily a male name of Hebrew origin that means Angel Of Death. The name of an angel in Jewish and Muslim tradition who separated the soul from the body upon death. He is sometimes referred to as the Angel of Death.
What name means dark night?
Nisha. This name comes from the Indian origin and means dark or night. It is one of the unique names that mean darkness.
What boy name means moon?
18. Qamar. This Arabic boy’s name means “moon” and is perfect for your little moon baby.
Can a Gemini be a moon child?
To Gemini moon children, talking is like breathing. They need to “talk it out.” They will typically talk their parents’ ears off about EVERYTHING. … Further, Gemini moon children like to test things out by verbally articulating them. Not everything they say is their truth or represents their concrete beliefs.
Can a Leo be a moon child?
Leo – Radiant Soul
Leo Moon children usually have a strong need to feel special and seen. Encouragement of their creative talents will help to bolster their self confidence as will your presence and adoration when they show you their new skills. Leo Moons thrive when praised!
Is Pisces a Moonchild?
If you are a Pisces moonchild, you are among the most romantic of moon signs and will try to lift up any relationship to an imagined ideal. It may be hard for you to see a situation for what it really is since you are inclined to see only the best in your beloved.
What name means sunset?
25. Dismas. Dismas is a name with Greek roots and denotes the sunset.
What boy name means fire?
Along with the super-popular Aiden and Hayden, boy names that mean fire in the US Top 1000 include Apollo, Blaze, Cole, Cyrus, Hugo, and Tyson. Unique and rare names with fire meanings for boys and girl include Elio, Fintan, Seraphina, and Soleil.
What names mean stars?
25 Baby Names That Mean Star
- Castor. Not to be confused with the oil, this name is Greek in origin and refers to the brightest star in the Gemini constellation—a perfect match for late May and June babies.
- Hoku. Hoku is the Hawaiian name for ‘star. …
- Itri. …
- Leo. …
- Orion. …
- Sidra. …
- Namid. …
What girl name means sun?
Girl Names That Mean Sun
- Aelia. Meaning: Ancient Roman name meaning “Sun”
- Aine. Meaning: name after the Irish Sun goddess.
- Alba. Meaning: Latin for “Sunrise”
- Alina. Meaning: Greek for “Light”
- Aurora. Meaning: name is after the Roman Goddess of sunrise.
- Cira. Meaning: French name for “Ladylike”
- Cyra. …
What boy name means sun?
50 Boy Names That Mean Sun
- Aditya. Aditya means belonging to Aditi in Sanskrit. …
- Aelius. Aelius is an Ancient Roman name meaning sun. …
- Agim. Agim is an Albanian name that means dawn. …
- Albert. Albert is a German name meaning noble and bright. …
- Altan. Altan is a Turkish name that means red dawn. …
- Amun. …
- Anatoly. …
What Japanese girl name means darkness?
28. Mei (Japanese, Chinese origin) meaning “dark”; one of the popular Japanese names that mean dark.
What Japanese name means fire?
Kaki (Japanese origin) means “fire”.
What Japanese girl name means moon?
Mizuki Although the Japanese word for “moon” is usually pronounced tsuki, its initial consonant blend gets softened in the name Mizuki, which can mean “beautiful moon” (美月) or “water moon” (水月).