What name means Grim Reaper?
San La Muerte (Latin origin) Latin for grim reaper, the name means “saint death” described as a skeletal male with a scythe.
Keeping this in consideration, What name means dark moon? Esmeray is a Turkish name that means “dark moon,” which is such a cool and sophisticated choice. Esmeray might be a bit of a mouthful for a little one, so Esme is a great nickname option.
What name means little dark one?
Ciarán (Irish spelling) or Ciaran (Scottish Gaelic spelling) is a traditionally male given name of Irish origin.
|Language(s)||Irish, Scottish Gaelic, English|
|Meaning||“little dark one”|
What names mean moonlight?
Names That Mean Moonlight
- Ayla. Meaning: Hebrew, Turkish name for moonlight.
- Aylin. Meaning Hebrew, Turkish name for halo of the moon.
- Hala. Meaning: Arabic name for moon halo.
- Kamaria. Meaning: Swahili name for moonlight.
- Mayar. Meaning: Arabic name for glow of the moon.
- Zira. Meaning: African name for moonlight.
What name means pure evil?
Names Meaning Evil
|Birsha||Masculine||An evil, Israeli|
|Daeva||Feminine||Evil spirit, India|
|Keres||Feminine||Evil spirits, Greek|
What name symbolizes moon?
The name Luna has a Latin origin where the Latin meaning included “The Moon”. According to mythology, Luna is one of the names of the moon goddess, Artemis. A wonderful name with many origins, the meaning of this pretty name is “Moonglow” and is believed to have come from Hebrew.
What is celestial name?
The name Celestial is a girl’s name meaning “of the heavens, planets or stars”. A pretty and almost unique word name to add to the galaxy of astral appellations. More distinctive than the better known Celeste, it was given to only nine girls last year.
What girl name means shadow?
15 Girl Names that Mean ‘Shadow’
- Chhaya. The name ‘Chhaya’ has an Indian origin, and its meaning is ‘Shade’ or ‘shadow’. …
- Erembour. This name has an English origin, and in mythology, the name belonged to a character who rides shadows. …
- Hamutal. …
- Melany. …
- Mohanjot. …
- Ombretta. …
- Pangari. …
What girl name means Black?
Kali – This Sanskrit name means “black.” Kerrin – This Irish name means “black.” Laila – This Arabic name means “night beauty.”
What girl name means evil?
Demon And Evil Girl Names:
- Nimue: Nimue also called Niniane was an Arthurian sorceress. …
- Batibat: Batibat is the vengeful demon from the Ilocano folklore. …
- Hecate: Hecate is Latin for the Greek word Hekate, which means ‘worker from far off. …
- Lezabel: …
- Lamia: …
- Lilith: …
- Pandora: …
What girl name means starlight?
74. Starla (American origin), meaning ‘a star’. 75. Starlight (English origin), meaning ‘star light’.
What names mean stars?
25 Baby Names That Mean Star
- Castor. Not to be confused with the oil, this name is Greek in origin and refers to the brightest star in the Gemini constellation—a perfect match for late May and June babies.
- Hoku. Hoku is the Hawaiian name for ‘star. …
- Itri. …
- Leo. …
- Orion. …
- Sidra. …
- Namid. …
What name means crescent moon?
Hilal means crescent moon in Arabic.
What name means chaos?
If you haven’t named your naughty totty yet, we bring you some beautiful baby names that mean chaos or trouble.
Boy Names That Mean Chaos
- Abaddon. …
- Alvah. …
- Azazel. …
- Dashiell. …
- Dempsey. …
- Diesel. …
- Donahue. …
What is a scary name?
20 scary names that you probably won’t want to name your baby
- Armad – The Vampire Chronicles.
- Bates – Psycho.
- Bram – Bram Stoker is the author of Dracula.
- Chucky – Child’s Play.
- Cole – The Sixth Sense.
- Damien – The Omen.
- Freddy – A Nightmare on Elm Street.
- Malachi – Children of the Corn.
What names mean vengeance?
The name Praxidike is primarily a gender-neutral name of Greek origin that means Judgement, Vengeance.
What name means shooting star?
Zeke (Aramaic origin), meaning ‘shooting star’.
What girl name means fire?
Girl Baby Names That Mean Fire
- Abenanka. This name means fire in the Ainu culture!
- Aguya. This Russian name means “mistress of fire.”
- Aithne. This Irish name means “fire.”
- Alinta. An Australian Aboriginal name meaning “fire” or “flame.”
- Arpina. This Armenian name means “rising of the sun.”
- Bedelia. …
- Bridget. …
What name means wolf?
Top 20 Names That Mean Wolf
- Lupin. from the Latin word ‘lupinus’, meaning ‘wolf’
- Chann. a young wolf.
- Gundulf. a ‘wolf of war’
- Connor. ‘Wolf lover’ in Irish, derived from the Old Irish ‘con’ meaning ‘hound’ and ‘wolf’, and ‘cobar’ meaning ‘desiring’
- Shaw. …
- Conri. …
- Fridolf. …
What name means starlight?
74. Starla (American origin), meaning ‘a star’. 75. Starlight (English origin), meaning ‘star light‘.
Is Celestia a name?
Celestia is a female given name, which is a variant of Celeste, and which means “heavenly” or “of the sky” in Latin.
What name means little star?
Roxana: This Persian name means “dawn” or “little star.”
What name means dark shadow?
Erebus (Greek origin), meaning “deep darkness” or “shadow”, can be an excellent baby name for your little boy.
What name means Raven?
Brannon (English origin) means “raven”.
What is the Japanese name for dark?
Kuragari (Japanese origin) meaning “darkness”.