What is God’s daughter name?
Chapter 4.18 of the code, which was key to introducing a new model of procedural law to Norway and was to be read out to judges, makes prominent use of the allegorical four daughters of God, Mercy, Truth, Justice, and Peace.
Keeping this in consideration, What name means prayer? Arabella means “yielding to prayer” or “answered prayer“.
What name means moon?
Names that mean moon
- Mona — Old English (girl)
- Luna — Latin/Spanish (girl)
- Sasi — Thai (girl)
- Indu — Hindi (girl)
- Jaci — Native American (girl)
- Mahina — Hawaiian (girl)
- Hang — Vietnamese (girl)
- Neoma — meaning “new moon” in Greek (girl)
What name means love?
Baby girl names meaning “love”
- Adore. Adore means “to love” or “to worship” or “loved child,” depending on which language you are drawing from. …
- Ahava. Ahava is a lovely and uncommon Biblical name meaning “love” that is derived from Hebrew. …
- Amia. …
- Cara. …
- Carys. …
- Esme. …
- Femi. …
What baby name means miracle?
The French baby girl names Mireille, Marvel and Marvella all mean “miracle,” while Mireya is a Spanish name that means “miracle.” Micaela and Mikelle are both English names that mean “gift from God,” while Mirabelle is a French name that means “of incredible beauty.” We also love the names Bea, Gwyneth, Annie, Sachi, …
What name means God’s miracle?
Mirakel is a very rare name that comes from Danish origin. It has been derived from Norwegian word and means a miracle. This name is of Hebrew origin and means ‘God has given’ or ‘miracle of God. ‘
What name means blessing?
Asher – Hebrew, meaning “a blessing,” “fortunate.” Bennett – Latin, meaning “a little blessed one.” Dory – French, meaning “gift of God.” Jesse – Hebrew, meaning “a blessing,” “gift.”
What name means God protects?
1) Anselm (German): God’s protection.
What name means Light of God?
Uriela: Parents who are not much into typical, feminine names can pick Uriela, a Hebrew name, meaning ‘light of God’. Uriela has qualities that make it timeless and contemporary at the same time.
What name means pure heart?
Cristal: female name with Greek origin meaning pure-hearted person.
What name means heaven?
JANNAH. An Arabic name, Jannah means garden, paradise, or Heaven.
What name means God’s child?
100 Christian Baby Names Meaning “Gift Of God”:
|100 Christian Baby Names Meaning “Gift Of God” 2021|
What name means unexpected blessing?
The name Chance, for example, has connotations of unexpected good fortune, making it a cute choice for a surprise blessing. The girls name Epiphany refers to a sudden revelation.
What name means chosen?
Electa (Old English origin), one of the best baby names meaning “the chosen one”.
What name means gifted?
Along with Matthew and Theodore, boy names that mean surprise or unexpected in the US Top 1000 include Jonathan, Mateo, Matthias, and Nathaniel. … Uncommon but appealing names with gift-related meanings include Dorothea, Maceo, Isadora, and Zebedee.
What baby name means miracle?
20 baby names that mean miracle
- Loreto. This name is derived from a town called Lauretum. …
- Eijaz. Eijaz is a popular Arabic name that means “miracle.” We love how strong and elegant it sounds.
- Aaron. If you like a biblical name, Aaron might be your perfect match. …
- Milagro. …
- Thaddeus. …
- Mathew. …
- Mikelle. …
What name means God is my strength?
Aziel is a Hebrew name and generally means “God is my strength”.
What baby boy names mean gift from God?
Boy Names That Mean Gift From God
- Adiel. Meaning: Hebrew for God sent.
- Anana. Meaning: Greek for “Given by God”
- Corbon. Meaning: Hebrew for “Offered from God”
- Donato. Meaning: Italian for “Gift from God”
- Dorek. Meaning: Polish for “God’s Gift.
- Elsi. Meaning: Greek for “God’s satisfaction sent to earth”
- Gaddiel. …
What name means radiant?
Phoebe (Greek origin) meaning “brilliant” or “radiant”, and is also the name of the grandmother of Artemis.
What name means pure soul?
The name Janan is of Arabic roots, and it holds the sweet, pure meaning of “soul” as well as “heart.”
What name means protector?
Names That Mean Protector
- Alastair – Scottish name meaning “defender”
- Alessandra – Greek name meaning “protector”
- Alexa – Greek name meaning “defender”
- Alois – German name meaning “warrior”
- Aloysius – French name meaning “warrior”
- Andro – Greek name meaning “warrior”
- Batair – Gaelic name meaning “warrior”
What name means purity?
Bella (Greek and Latin origin) one of the names that means “pure”.
What name means heavenly angel?
Céline,’ meaning “heavenly,” is a French first name of Latin origin, also written as ‘Celine. ‘
What name means little angel?
These heavenly baby names that mean angel could be perfect for your little girl.
- Aalyssa (Hebrew and German origin), meaning “sweet angel”. …
- Abhinoor (Indian origin), one of the best names that mean “angel”, this is a unique name for a baby girl.
- Agnola (Italian origin), this name means “angel”.