What is a good biblical name for a girl?
Give your little girl a beautiful and traditional name from this classic list:
- Abigail — Fathers rejoice.
- Adina — Noble, gentle, delicate.
- Angela — Messenger of God.
- Anna — Gracious.
- Ariel — Lion of God.
- Bethany — House of figs.
- Bethel — House of God.
- Candace — Clarity, whiteness.
Keeping this in consideration, What name means miracle child? Baby names that mean “miracle” and “blessed”
For boys, the names Asher, Benedict, Bennett, Zelig and Barke all mean “blessing.” The English name Aaron and the Italian name Loreto are both great boy names that mean “miraculous.” We also love the names Neo, Jesse, Darko, Matthew and Theodore, which mean “gift.”
What is the rarest girl name?
10 Rarest Girl Names in the United States
What names mean God’s gift?
Gracious Baby Names That Mean Gift From God
- Adiel. Meaning: Hebrew for God sent.
- Anana. Meaning: Greek for “Given by God”
- Corbon. Meaning: Hebrew for “Offered from God”
- Donato. Meaning: Italian for “Gift from God”
- Dorek. Meaning: Polish for “God’s Gift.
- Elsi. Meaning: Greek for “God’s satisfaction sent to earth”
- Gaddiel. …
What is the most beautiful name for a girl in the Bible?
The Most Beautiful Biblical Girl Names For Babies
|Mary||Of the sea||Latin|
|Miriam||Of the sea||Hebrew|
|Neriah||Lamp of God||Hebrew|
Is blessing a girl name?
The name Blessing is primarily a female name of English origin that means Divine Gift.
What name means blessings?
19 Baby Names That Mean Blessing
- Beatrice. Beatrice is an older name that feels like your child will be wise, but hopefully, she will also reflect the blessing she is by bringing joy since Beatrice’s Latin meaning is “she who brings happiness; blessed.” …
- Theo. …
- Jonathan. …
- Boone. …
- Anjali. …
- Gwyneth. …
- Megumi. …
What name means warrior for a girl?
Baby Girl Names That Mean Warrior
|Keilee||This name has a Gaelic, Irish origin. Keilee means ‘warrior, protector’. A similar-sounding name is Kayleigh of Scottish origin meaning ‘warrior.’|
|Kella||It is a baby girl name from Ireland meaning ‘warrior’. This short name is perfect for a baby girl warrior.|
• Feb 25, 2020
What name means love?
Baby girl names meaning “love”
- Adore. Adore means “to love” or “to worship” or “loved child,” depending on which language you are drawing from. …
- Ahava. Ahava is a lovely and uncommon Biblical name meaning “love” that is derived from Hebrew. …
- Amia. …
- Cara. …
- Carys. …
- Esme. …
- Femi. …
What girl name means beautiful?
Popular Girls Names Meaning Beautiful
- Alana (Gaelic origin) meaning “beauty”.
- Alika (Hawaiian origin) meaning “most beautiful”.
- Amidala (Italian origin) meaning “beautiful as a flower”.
- Ani (Hawaiian origin) meaning “beautiful”.
- Annabelle (Hebrew, English origin) meaning “grace and beauty”.
What girl name means angel?
Girl Names Meaning Angel
- Agnola. The female name ‘Agnola’ is a Greek, Italian origin name that in Greek means “angel,” and its meaning is “pure” and “virginal” in Italian. …
- Alya. …
- Angel. …
- Angelica. …
- Angelina. …
- Ariel. …
- Batya. …
What names mean faith?
Faith itself is the top name meaning faith or belief. Along with Faith, other names meaning devotion and faith in the US Top 1000 include Caleb, Vera, Imani, Loyal, Truman, and True. Unique baby names meaning faith include Dillon, Fidelia,, and Tru.
What is God’s daughter name?
Chapter 4.18 of the code, which was key to introducing a new model of procedural law to Norway and was to be read out to judges, makes prominent use of the allegorical four daughters of God, Mercy, Truth, Justice, and Peace.
What name means Light of God?
Uriela: Parents who are not much into typical, feminine names can pick Uriela, a Hebrew name, meaning ‘light of God’. Uriela has qualities that make it timeless and contemporary at the same time.
What name means God’s miracle?
Mirakel is a very rare name that comes from Danish origin. It has been derived from Norwegian word and means a miracle. This name is of Hebrew origin and means ‘God has given’ or ‘miracle of God. ‘
What girl name means star?
Stella. This name literally translates to “star”. Stella is name directly inherited from Ancient Rome, as it is the word for star in latin. It’s a beautiful celestial name for a girl, and has many variations: Estela in Spanish or Estelle in French, for instance.
What name means gift from heaven?
For your baby daughter, consider a name that means “God’s gift”.
- Anya. Meaning: Hebrew for “Jehovah’s cloud”
- Alya. Meaning: Arabic for “Sent from Heaven”
- Aldora. Meaning: Greek for “Winged gift from God”
- Callidora. Meaning: Greek for “Gift of beauty”
- Darina. Meaning: Slavic for “Gift”
- Dolly. …
- Dorinda. …
What name means free spirit?
Brady (Irish origin) meaning “free-spirited”.
What name means strong spirit?
Harvey (French origin) meaning “battle worthy” or “strong spirit”.
What name means fearless girl?
Basilah- Of Arabic origin and means “brave” and “fearless.” Binsa- This unique name is of Nepali origin which means “a woman who is fearless.” Conradina- This name is of German origin which can mean “fearless,” “bold,” “never afraid,” “undaunted,” or “valiant.”
What is a evil name for a girl?
Names Meaning Evil
|Daeva||Feminine||Evil spirit, India|
|Keres||Feminine||Evil spirits, Greek|
|Matchitehew||Masculine||Has an evil heart, Native American|
What name means pure heart?
Cristal: female name with Greek origin meaning pure-hearted person.
What name means Heavenly?
Heavenly Names for Girls
- Celeste – French form of the Latin for “the one born in heaven like an angel”
- Ĉiela – Esperanto word for “heavenly” pronounced chee-E-la.
- Diana – Derived from Indo-European roots it means “heavenly”
- Divine – Derived from Hebrew for “Beloved”
Who are the 7 angels of God?
Chapter 20 of the Book of Enoch mentions seven holy angels who watch, that often are considered the seven archangels: Michael, Raphael, Gabriel, Uriel, Saraqael, Raguel, and Remiel. The Life of Adam and Eve lists the archangels as well: Michael, Gabriel, Uriel, Raphael and Joel.