What girl name means powerful?
Here are few baby girl names meaning strength, brave, powerful, and noble.
- Adira (Hebrew origin) meaning “strong”
- Alfreda (English origin) meaning “elf power”. …
- Alcie (Greek origin) meaning “strong-willed”
- Alcina (Greek origin) meaning “strong-willed”
- Audra (Scottish origin) meaning “noble strength”
Also What girl name means strong and beautiful?
Strong Girl Names & Meanings
|Avyanna||Strong, Powerful, Beautiful. Woman||American|
|Aziza||Beloved precious; mighty||Hebrew|
|Baldhart||Bold or strong||German|
|Benny||Blessed; strong, brave bear||Spanish|
What name means fighter?
36 baby names that mean ‘little fighter’ or ‘warrior’
- Aaron. Meaning: ‘High mountain or strong mountain’
- Alexander. Meaning: ‘Defender of mankind’
- Cayden. Meaning: ‘Great fighter’
- Donovan. Meaning: ‘Strong fighter’
- Dustin. Meaning: ‘Fighter’
- Ebba. Meaning: ‘Strength of an animal’
- Ethan. Meaning: ‘Strong, safe, firm’
What names mean moonlight?
Names That Mean Moonlight
- Ayla. Meaning: Hebrew, Turkish name for moonlight.
- Aylin. Meaning Hebrew, Turkish name for halo of the moon.
- Hala. Meaning: Arabic name for moon halo.
- Kamaria. Meaning: Swahili name for moonlight.
- Mayar. Meaning: Arabic name for glow of the moon.
- Zira. Meaning: African name for moonlight.
What is the rarest girl name?
10 Rarest Girl Names in the United States
What name means wisdom for a girl?
Sophie. Sophie is a french form of ancient Greek name Sophia which means wisdom, insight, intelligent.
What girl name means fire?
Girl Baby Names That Mean Fire
- Abenanka. This name means fire in the Ainu culture!
- Aguya. This Russian name means “mistress of fire.”
- Aithne. This Irish name means “fire.”
- Alinta. An Australian Aboriginal name meaning “fire” or “flame.”
- Arpina. This Armenian name means “rising of the sun.”
- Bedelia. …
- Bridget. …
What name means guardian angel?
Aasim (Arabic origin) meaning “defender”. It can also be considered as one of the names that mean guardian angel. … A popular English name. 38.
What names mean Warrior Girl?
Girls’ Baby Names That Mean Warrior
- Aife (Irish), meaning “great warrior woman of myth”
- Alessia (Greek), meaning “defender” and “warrior”
- Alvara (German), meaning “army of elves” or “warrior elves”
- Andra (Greek), meaning “strong and courageous warrior”
- Clovis (Germanic), meaning “famous warrior”
What girl name means star?
Stella. This name literally translates to “star”. Stella is name directly inherited from Ancient Rome, as it is the word for star in latin. It’s a beautiful celestial name for a girl, and has many variations: Estela in Spanish or Estelle in French, for instance.
What name means Stars?
25 Baby Names That Mean Star
- Castor. Not to be confused with the oil, this name is Greek in origin and refers to the brightest star in the Gemini constellation—a perfect match for late May and June babies.
- Hoku. Hoku is the Hawaiian name for ‘star. …
- Itri. …
- Leo. …
- Orion. …
- Sidra. …
- Namid. …
What girl name means sun?
Girl Names That Mean Sun
- Aelia. Meaning: Ancient Roman name meaning “Sun”
- Aine. Meaning: name after the Irish Sun goddess.
- Alba. Meaning: Latin for “Sunrise”
- Alina. Meaning: Greek for “Light”
- Aurora. Meaning: name is after the Roman Goddess of sunrise.
- Cira. Meaning: French name for “Ladylike”
- Cyra. …
What name means love?
Baby girl names meaning “love”
- Adore. Adore means “to love” or “to worship” or “loved child,” depending on which language you are drawing from. …
- Ahava. Ahava is a lovely and uncommon Biblical name meaning “love” that is derived from Hebrew. …
- Amia. …
- Cara. …
- Carys. …
- Esme. …
- Femi. …
What is a badass name for a girl?
Badass Girl Names for Your Rebel Princess
|Diana||Heavenly and divine||Latin|
|Dola||The crown brings honor||African|
What girl name means gift from God?
Names for Girls
|Inaya||A girl from God|
|Isha||A gift of purity|
|Ivani||Gift from God|
• Jun 18, 2019
Which name means firm and wise?
Rainer: Is of German origin and means ‘wise army. ‘ Ethan: Has Hebrew origins and means ‘strong, firm. ‘
What name means brilliant?
Phoebe (Greek origin) meaning “brilliant” or “radiant”, and is also the name of the grandmother of Artemis.
What name means calm and peaceful?
Serenity. Serenity means “peaceful disposition.” Of English origin from the Latin word serenus, meaning “clear calm,” the name Serenity is sometimes considered to be an American creation, often grouped together with some of the new-school virtue names.
What name means hot?
Chanda: A Hindi name meaning “hot” Chuma: Aramaic name meaning “heat” Edana: A name that means “fire,” it is of Gaelic origin. Elidi: This pretty name means “gift of the sun” and has Greek roots. Helen: Greek name meaning “ray of sun”
What name means light?
Girl names that mean “light”
- Alina: A Greek name, this means “light”
- Aonani: This Hawaiian name means “beautiful light”
- Ciana: Meaning “light,” this name has Italian roots.
- Dawn: Of Old English origins, this name refers to the first appearance of light.
- Ellen: This Greek name means “sun, ray, shining light”
What does Seraphina mean?
“The purifying angel,” from the Hebrew shoroph, to burn, in allusion to the Biblical seraphim, the fiery purifying ministers of Jehovah, conceived as angels with three pairs of wings. Seraphina Name Origin: Hebrew. Pronunciation: s(e)-raphi-na, ser(a)-phina.
What name means gift from heaven?
For your baby daughter, consider a name that means “God’s gift”.
- Anya. Meaning: Hebrew for “Jehovah’s cloud”
- Alya. Meaning: Arabic for “Sent from Heaven”
- Aldora. Meaning: Greek for “Winged gift from God”
- Callidora. Meaning: Greek for “Gift of beauty”
- Darina. Meaning: Slavic for “Gift”
- Dolly. …
- Dorinda. …
Who are the 7 angels of God?
Chapter 20 of the Book of Enoch mentions seven holy angels who watch, that often are considered the seven archangels: Michael, Raphael, Gabriel, Uriel, Saraqael, Raguel, and Remiel. The Life of Adam and Eve lists the archangels as well: Michael, Gabriel, Uriel, Raphael and Joel.