What girl name means fire?
Girl Baby Names That Mean Fire
- Abenanka. This name means fire in the Ainu culture!
- Aguya. This Russian name means “mistress of fire.”
- Aithne. This Irish name means “fire.”
- Alinta. An Australian Aboriginal name meaning “fire” or “flame.”
- Arpina. This Armenian name means “rising of the sun.”
- Bedelia. …
- Bridget. …
Keeping this in consideration, What girl name means river? Girl Names that Mean Water
|Anahita||Anahita meaning “water or river goddess” is a beautiful name from a Persian origin. This name is one of the elegant female names meaning water.|
|Aqua||The Latin word for “water”, Aqua is a unique female name meaning water. The name is also associated with a blue-green colour.|
• Feb 25, 2020
What name means hot?
Chanda: A Hindi name meaning “hot” Chuma: Aramaic name meaning “heat” Edana: A name that means “fire,” it is of Gaelic origin. Elidi: This pretty name means “gift of the sun” and has Greek roots. Helen: Greek name meaning “ray of sun”
What name means moon?
Names that mean moon
- Mona — Old English (girl)
- Luna — Latin/Spanish (girl)
- Sasi — Thai (girl)
- Indu — Hindi (girl)
- Jaci — Native American (girl)
- Mahina — Hawaiian (girl)
- Hang — Vietnamese (girl)
- Neoma — meaning “new moon” in Greek (girl)
What name means love?
Baby girl names meaning “love”
- Adore. Adore means “to love” or “to worship” or “loved child,” depending on which language you are drawing from. …
- Ahava. Ahava is a lovely and uncommon Biblical name meaning “love” that is derived from Hebrew. …
- Amia. …
- Cara. …
- Carys. …
- Esme. …
- Femi. …
What names mean moonlight?
Names That Mean Moonlight
- Ayla. Meaning: Hebrew, Turkish name for moonlight.
- Aylin. Meaning Hebrew, Turkish name for halo of the moon.
- Hala. Meaning: Arabic name for moon halo.
- Kamaria. Meaning: Swahili name for moonlight.
- Mayar. Meaning: Arabic name for glow of the moon.
- Zira. Meaning: African name for moonlight.
What name means water for a boy?
Along with Hudson, boy names that mean water that are popular in the US include Kai, Beckett, Brooks, Fisher, and Ford. Along with Jordan, many water names are gender neutral and suitable for boys and girls, such as Bay, Lake, River, Nile, Brooklyn, and Pacific.
What is a badass girl name?
Badass Girl Names for Your Rebel Princess
|Diana||Heavenly and divine||Latin|
|Dola||The crown brings honor||African|
What is the most hottest girl name?
These are the 100 sexiest girl’s names, according to those in the know.
- Adele. Adele is a German name meaning “Noble.” …
- Adriana. Adriana is an Italian name. …
- Alessandra. The Italian name Alessandra means “Defender of man.” …
- Amber. Amber is an English name for a gemstone. …
- Anais. …
- Aria. …
- Ashley. …
What is the most attractive name for a girl 2021?
The Top 100 Most Popular Baby Girl Names for 2021
What’s a Moonchild?
12. The definition of a moon child is someone born under the astrological sign of Cancer. An example of a moon child is a person born on July 25th.
What girl name means star?
Stella. This name literally translates to “star”. Stella is name directly inherited from Ancient Rome, as it is the word for star in latin. It’s a beautiful celestial name for a girl, and has many variations: Estela in Spanish or Estelle in French, for instance.
What girl name means beautiful?
Popular Girls Names Meaning Beautiful
- Alana (Gaelic origin) meaning “beauty”.
- Alika (Hawaiian origin) meaning “most beautiful”.
- Amidala (Italian origin) meaning “beautiful as a flower”.
- Ani (Hawaiian origin) meaning “beautiful”.
- Annabelle (Hebrew, English origin) meaning “grace and beauty”.
What is a evil name for a girl?
Names Meaning Evil
|Daeva||Feminine||Evil spirit, India|
|Keres||Feminine||Evil spirits, Greek|
|Matchitehew||Masculine||Has an evil heart, Native American|
What girl name means Child of God?
Baby Girl Name: Bithiah. Meaning: Daughter of God. Origin: Hebrew.
What name means heart?
Names with Heart: Baby Girl Names with Meaning
|Ariel||Lion of God||Hebrew|
What name means wolf?
Top 20 Names That Mean Wolf
- Lupin. from the Latin word ‘lupinus’, meaning ‘wolf’
- Chann. a young wolf.
- Gundulf. a ‘wolf of war’
- Connor. ‘Wolf lover’ in Irish, derived from the Old Irish ‘con’ meaning ‘hound’ and ‘wolf’, and ‘cobar’ meaning ‘desiring’
- Shaw. …
- Conri. …
- Fridolf. …
What name means dead?
Thana means “death.” Thanatos is also a Greek name for the god of death.
What name means gift from God?
When looking for a name for a baby, some parents like to opt for names that mean ‘a gift from God’ and with good reason.
Names for Boys.
|Amaris||One who is given by God|
|Anum||Blessing of God|
|Ata||This name means gift in Arabic.|
|Ataullah||Another Arabic name that means gift of God.|
• Jun 18, 2019
What girl name means gift?
- Adora: This name comes from several languages (Greek, Old German and Latin) and means “a gift, beloved”
- Aeronwen: This name with Welsh roots means “fair, blessed”
- Aldora: This gorgeous Greek name means “winged gift”
- Anjali: From Sanskrit, this means “gift, offering”
What is the rarest girl name?
10 Rarest Girl Names in the United States
What names mean death?
Human Names That Mean Death
- Clay. The name Clay means “mortal” or “one who is subject to death any moment of his life.” …
- Loralie/Lorelai/Loreley. No matter how you spell it, the name “Lorelai” refers to a beautiful woman who leads a man to death. …
- Azrael. …
- Damien. …
- Achlys. …
- Bacia. …
- Kek/Kauket. …
What is the strangest name?
Some really weird baby names
- Moon Unit. This was the suitably weird choice of the avant-garde late rock star Frank Zappa for his oldest daughter. …
- Brfxxccxxmnpcccclllmmnprxvclmnckssqlbb11116. It’s pronounced ‘Albin’ apparently. …
- Kingmessiah. This was named the worst boy’s name of 2019 by one parenting site. …
- Darth. …