What French name means light?
Elayne is French origin female given name which means ‘light’. It is a unique variant of names like Elaine or Elena.
Keeping this in consideration, What names mean bright star? 25 Baby Names That Mean Star
- Castor. Not to be confused with the oil, this name is Greek in origin and refers to the brightest star in the Gemini constellation—a perfect match for late May and June babies.
- Hoku. Hoku is the Hawaiian name for ‘star. …
- Itri. …
- Leo. …
- Orion. …
- Sidra. …
- Namid. …
What name means light in Japanese?
Akari: The Japanese name meaning “lights” or “brightness” has a splendid feel and flow for Baby Girl. Or you might consider the similar Akira, meaning “bright and intelligent.”
What girl name means fire?
Girl Baby Names That Mean Fire
- Abenanka. This name means fire in the Ainu culture!
- Aguya. This Russian name means “mistress of fire.”
- Aithne. This Irish name means “fire.”
- Alinta. An Australian Aboriginal name meaning “fire” or “flame.”
- Arpina. This Armenian name means “rising of the sun.”
- Bedelia. …
- Bridget. …
What’s the rarest girl name?
10 Rarest Girl Names in the United States
What names mean moonlight?
Names That Mean Moonlight
- Ayla. Meaning: Hebrew, Turkish name for moonlight.
- Aylin. Meaning Hebrew, Turkish name for halo of the moon.
- Hala. Meaning: Arabic name for moon halo.
- Kamaria. Meaning: Swahili name for moonlight.
- Mayar. Meaning: Arabic name for glow of the moon.
- Zira. Meaning: African name for moonlight.
What are some cosmic names?
Galaxy Baby Names For Boys
- Apollo. Apollo is not just the name of the Greek god of sun and light, it was also the name of a famous NASA program. …
- Saros. The name Saros comes from the term ‘Saros Cycle’, a period in which eclipses repeat themselves.
- Phoenix. …
- Cosmos. …
- Ceilo. …
- Comet. …
- Meteor. …
What name means vibrant?
Vivian (Latin origin) meaning “vibrant and energetic”.
What girl name means pure?
The top girl name meaning pure is Katherine in all its variations. Along with Katherine, other girl names meaning pure in the US Top 1000 include Kate, Bianca, Gwen, Jennifer, and Zuri.
Is Hikari a girl name?
Hikari (ひかり, ヒカリ, 光) is a Japanese unisex name. Notable people with the name include: Hikari Ishida (石田 ひかり, born 1972), Japanese actress. … Hikari Ōe (大江 光, born 1963), Japanese composer.
What name means sunshine?
Solana – a Spanish name meaning sunshine. Sole – of Italian origin meaning sun, Sole is primarily used for baby girls. Soleil – A French name meaning sun, Soleil is primarily used for females. Sunniva – of Norwegian origin, this name means sun gift.
What are cute fire names?
- Haco. Meaning: Celtic name for fire; flame.
- Hagan. Meaning: Irish name for little fire.
- Hakan. Meaning: Native American name for fire.
- Horus. Meaning: Egyptian name for sun god.
- Ignacio/Ignatius/Inigo. Meaning: Fire; Fiery.
- Kai. Meaning: Scottish name for fire.
- Keahi. Meaning: Hawaiian name for flames.
- Keegan. Meaning: Son of fire.
What name means fire goddess?
30 Fire Goddess Girl Names
|8||Gabija||Spirit of Fire|
|9||Hestia||Goddess of Hearth and Fires|
|10||Iansã||Goddess of Fire and Wind|
|11||Ishat||Goddess of Fire|
Can you name a kid a curse word?
You can have apostrophes, hyphens and spaces in a name, but they can’t be consecutive. Also, Baby, Babyboy, Babygirl, Baby Boy, Baby Girl, Infant, Test, Unk and Void are invalid entries in the data entry system. Derogatory or obscene names are banned in California.
What name means love?
Baby girl names meaning “love”
- Adore. Adore means “to love” or “to worship” or “loved child,” depending on which language you are drawing from. …
- Ahava. Ahava is a lovely and uncommon Biblical name meaning “love” that is derived from Hebrew. …
- Amia. …
- Cara. …
- Carys. …
- Esme. …
- Femi. …
Is Ocean a girl name?
Ocean Origin and Meaning
The name Ocean is a girl’s name. Ocean is a nature name that comes right out and states its meaning and association. Full of power and depth, Ocean is rising in usage as a baby name, given to 116 baby girls and 166 baby boys in 2018.
What name means moon goddess?
Selene. Selene is the Greek word for moon. In Ancient Greek mythology, Selene was along with Artemis, and Hecate, a moon goddess. However, only Selene was considered to be the personification of the moon, and she is depicted riding across the sky in her moon chariot.
What is a nickname for moon?
Luna, tungi, kuu, hli, cap, yoreh, maan, mwezi, bulan, marama, ay, and more and more. Luna was also a goddess, one among the many deities who have represented the Moon over time.
What are cool moon names?
25 Baby Names That Mean Moon
- Apollo. Yes, it’s a reference to the handsome son of Zeus, but this name also pays tribute to the NASA space program that landed the first-ever humans on the moon.
- Callisto. One of the moons of Jupiter, this gender-neutral name also means “most beautiful.”
- Nikini. …
- Ayla. …
- Helene. …
- Luna. …
- Portia. …
What is a good celestial name?
Along with Luna, other celestial girl names in the US Top 1000 include Aurora, Ariel, Juliet, Celeste, and Nova. For boys, the top-ranked star or planet name is Leo, as in the constellation. Other celestial boy names ranking in the US Top 1000 include Atlas, Finlay, and Orion.
What girl name means Celestial?
Celestial: A variation of “Celeste.” Celestina: An Italian and Spanish variation of “Celeste.” Celestine: A French variation of “Celeste.” Celia: This Latin name means “heavenly.”
Can I name my child Saturn?
A name of Latin origin, Saturn is typically a name given to boys. The name Saturn is derived from Saturnus, and is synonymous with the Greek Cronus, according to Roman myths. The meaning of Saturn is ‘god of agriculture’.
What names mean aura?
What names are variants of Aura?
|Aurea||Wind; golden; dawn||Latin|
What names mean shadow?
Here are a few shadow girl names you might find appealing!
- Chhaya. The name ‘Chhaya’ has an Indian origin, and its meaning is ‘Shade’ or ‘shadow’. …
- Erembour. This name has an English origin, and in mythology, the name belonged to a character who rides shadows. …
- Hamutal. …
- Melany. …
- Mohanjot. …
- Ombretta. …
- Pangari. …
What name means sun?
50 Girl Names That Mean Sun
- Aelia. Aelia is an Ancient Roman name meaning sun. …
- Áine. Áine is an Irish name that means radiance. …
- Akino. Akino is a Japanese name meaning my rising sun. …
- Alba. Alba is a Spanish and Italian name that means dawn. …
- Álfsól. Álfsól is an Iclandic name meaning elven sun. …
- Anpao. …
- Apricia. …