What female name means innocence?
Alana: the name has Gaelic origin and represents serenity. Alanis: has a Celtic origin and means innocent and cheerful. Amisha: Slavic origin and means they are pure. Astraea: Greek origin and means purity, justice and innocence.
Keeping this in consideration, What’s the most innocent name? Elena,Claire/Clare ,Clarissa,Larissa,Mary/Mary Anne/Marianne ,Alice,Emily,Lucinda/Lucy (Lucy just sounds harmless even if it can be tied to Lucifer ),Cynthia,Amelia,Emily,Mary Jane (I know people with this name),Serenity,Hannah ,Hana (Hana can double as an east asian name,Hana means flower in japanese ),Amy.
What is an innocent name?
The name Innocent is a boy’s name of Latin origin meaning “harmless, innocent”. Innocent, the name of thirteen popes, is rarely heard in a secular setting, where its loaded meaning could open the door to ridicule.
What name means fake?
The first records of the word pseudonym come from the 1800s. It comes from the Greek pseudṓnymon, meaning “false name.” The prefix pseudo- means “false,” and -onym means “name” (it can also mean “word,” and is used in words like synonym and acronym). … For writers, they’re often called pen names or noms de plume.
What does Zuri mean?
SHARE. This unique name means “beautiful” in Swahili.
What are some shy girl names?
52 Shy Girl Names For Your Book Character
- Girl Names That Mean Shy, Quiet, Timid and Bashful.
- Tiombe. Tiombe is a name from West African. …
- Nyofu. Nyofu is a Swahili name that means candid, shy. …
- Shyly. Shyly is an Indian girl name that means a shy girl, a woman of shy personality.
- Tihana. …
- Coy. …
- Smirnov. …
What name means love?
Baby girl names meaning “love”
- Adore. Adore means “to love” or “to worship” or “loved child,” depending on which language you are drawing from. …
- Ahava. Ahava is a lovely and uncommon Biblical name meaning “love” that is derived from Hebrew. …
- Amia. …
- Cara. …
- Carys. …
- Esme. …
- Femi. …
What is a good name for girl?
Top Baby Girl Names
What names have dark meanings?
Dark names like Donahue, Samael, Achlys sound mystic and are used quite rarely for baby names. Another set of baby names that mean fire or names meaning night, the dark one, shadow have a depth in them. Adrienne, Adham, Erebus, Melanie are a few girl and boy names meaning dark, darkness, and shadow.
Is Innocent a good name?
Innocent is a name that denotes you are the foundation of society. Your good sense of structure makes you an excellent organizer and manager of any enterprise. You are also stable, disciplined, practical, reliable, hard-working, and frugal.
What does Finn name mean?
Irish: reduced Anglicized form of Gaelic Ó Finn ‘descendant of Fionn’, a byname meaning ‘white’ or ‘fair-haired‘. This name is borne by several families in the west of Ireland.
What are secret names?
Secret names are a common folkloristic concept found in the Ancient Near Eastern society. The thesis examines four stories of various cultures in the Ancient Near East in search of secret names and how they relate to the system of order and chaos of each society.
What girl name means evil?
Demon And Evil Girl Names:
- Nimue: Nimue also called Niniane was an Arthurian sorceress. …
- Batibat: Batibat is the vengeful demon from the Ilocano folklore. …
- Hecate: Hecate is Latin for the Greek word Hekate, which means ‘worker from far off. …
- Lezabel: …
- Lamia: …
- Lilith: …
- Pandora: …
What does Alastor mean?
: any of certain avenging deities or spirits especially in Greek antiquity.
What does Zara mean?
Zara is a girl’s name meaning “radiance.” The name Zara has multiple origins, but most notably it is a variation of Zahrah, a name derived from Arabic roots meaning “blooming flower.” … Origin: Zara has both Arabic and Hebrew origins.
What is the meaning of Taraji?
Taraji means: Hope, Faith. Taraji Name Origin: African.
What is the rarest name for a girl?
10 Rarest Girl Names in the United States
What name means shy?
Lajila (Indian origin) (F), a girl’s name that means ‘shy’.
What name means calm and peaceful?
Serenity. Serenity means “peaceful disposition.” Of English origin from the Latin word serenus, meaning “clear calm,” the name Serenity is sometimes considered to be an American creation, often grouped together with some of the new-school virtue names.
What is a fancy word for shy?
Some common synonyms of shy are bashful, coy, diffident, and modest. While all these words mean “not inclined to be forward,” shy implies a timid reserve and a shrinking from familiarity or contact with others.
What girl name means fire?
Girl Baby Names That Mean Fire
- Abenanka. This name means fire in the Ainu culture!
- Aguya. This Russian name means “mistress of fire.”
- Aithne. This Irish name means “fire.”
- Alinta. An Australian Aboriginal name meaning “fire” or “flame.”
- Arpina. This Armenian name means “rising of the sun.”
- Bedelia. …
- Bridget. …
What is a evil name for a girl?
Names Meaning Evil
|Daeva||Feminine||Evil spirit, India|
|Keres||Feminine||Evil spirits, Greek|
|Matchitehew||Masculine||Has an evil heart, Native American|
What girl name means angel?
Girl Names Meaning Angel
- Agnola. The female name ‘Agnola’ is a Greek, Italian origin name that in Greek means “angel,” and its meaning is “pure” and “virginal” in Italian. …
- Alya. …
- Angel. …
- Angelica. …
- Angelina. …
- Ariel. …
- Batya. …