What does Akari mean?
Akari is a girl’s name. With these kanji, its meaning is “red plum.” There are other ways to write it, and it could even be spelled phonetically with hiragana or katakana.
Keeping this in consideration, What is a unique girl name? Classically Unique Baby Girl Names
What is the meaning of Aiko?
a(i)-ko. Origin:Japanese. Popularity:4634. Meaning:little loved one.
What is the meaning of Yui?
The name Yui is a girl’s name of Japanese origin meaning “superior garment”.
Does Akari mean moon?
月 meaning “moon”
What is a good flower name for a girl?
Flower names for girls
- Lily. This English name is a symbol of innocence and purity, which is exactly how your tiny babe comes into the world. …
- Rose. This charming botanical name, of Latin origin, has tons of variations. …
- Leilani. …
- Marguerite. …
- Fleur or Fflur. …
- Azalea. …
- Alyssa. …
What is the rarest girl name?
10 Rarest Girl Names in the United States
What is the coolest girls name?
Cool Baby Girl Names
Can Aiko be a girl name?
Aiko (あいこ, アイコ) is a female Japanese given name. Aikō (愛甲) is a Japanese surname, also romanized as Aikoh or Aiko. Aiko or Ayko is also a traditional male given name in Scandinavia and especially northern Germany. In Germany it is considered one of the old “gentry names”.
Does Aiko mean little love?
The name Aiko is primarily a female name of Japanese origin that means Little Loved One. From the name elements AI (love, affection) and KO (child).
What does Aiko mean for girl?
Aiko means: little loved one. Aiko Name Origin: Japanese.
What is the Japanese name for Moon?
Tsuki (Japanese origin) means “moon or lunar”.
Does Yue mean moon?
The name Yue is primarily a gender-neutral name of Chinese origin that means Moon. More commonly used for females.
What name means butterfly?
Papillon (French origin) meaning “butterfly”.
What does Luna mean in Korean?
|the goddess of the moon; counterpart of Greek Selene / (Roman mythology) the goddess of the moon / a series of Soviet moon probes launched in 1959–76. They made the first hard and soft landings on the moon (1959 and 1966).,|
What Japanese girl name means fire?
37. Keegan (Irish origin) meaning ‘little fire’. 38. Kenneth (Scottish Irish origin) meaning ‘born of fire’.
What name means beautiful sunflower?
18) Nanala (Hawaiian Origin), meaning “sunflower”.
What is the prettiest flower name?
- Rose. The rose is considered the most beautiful flower in the world, which is why it’s called the “queen of the garden.” It’s one of the most popular flowers worldwide, and it comes in different sizes and colors. …
- Hydrangea. …
- Bleeding-heart. …
- Cherry blossom. …
- Orchid. …
- Tulip. …
- Peony. …
What’s a pretty flower name?
Beautiful Flower Names
Mar 9, 2019
What name means love?
Baby girl names meaning “love”
- Adore. Adore means “to love” or “to worship” or “loved child,” depending on which language you are drawing from. …
- Ahava. Ahava is a lovely and uncommon Biblical name meaning “love” that is derived from Hebrew. …
- Amia. …
- Cara. …
- Carys. …
- Esme. …
- Femi. …
What are the top 10 prettiest girl names?
Top Baby Girl Names
What girl name means gift from God?
Names for Girls
|Inaya||A girl from God|
|Isha||A gift of purity|
|Ivani||Gift from God|
• Jun 18, 2019
How is Aiko pronounced?
|Pronunciation:||Ah – I – Ko – H|
|Upload the Wav/MP3 file Your browser does not support iframes.|
|Type of Name:||First name|