What are good moon names?
Names that mean moon
- Mona — Old English (girl)
- Luna — Latin/Spanish (girl)
- Sasi — Thai (girl)
- Indu — Hindi (girl)
- Jaci — Native American (girl)
- Mahina — Hawaiian (girl)
- Hang — Vietnamese (girl)
- Neoma — meaning “new moon” in Greek (girl)
Keeping this in consideration, What are good names for planets? Your top 10 names for the tenth planet
- Persephone (Greek) or Proserpina (Roman) Advertisement. …
- Peace (or its Latin root, Pax) In a war-torn world, and with terrorism rife, many of you want to use the new planet to send a message. …
- Galileo. …
- Xena. …
- Rupert. …
- Bob. …
- Titan. …
What girl name means sun?
Girl Names That Mean Sun
- Aelia. Meaning: Ancient Roman name meaning “Sun”
- Aine. Meaning: name after the Irish Sun goddess.
- Alba. Meaning: Latin for “Sunrise”
- Alina. Meaning: Greek for “Light”
- Aurora. Meaning: name is after the Roman Goddess of sunrise.
- Cira. Meaning: French name for “Ladylike”
- Cyra. …
What names mean stars?
25 Baby Names That Mean Star
- Castor. Not to be confused with the oil, this name is Greek in origin and refers to the brightest star in the Gemini constellation—a perfect match for late May and June babies.
- Hoku. Hoku is the Hawaiian name for ‘star. …
- Itri. …
- Leo. …
- Orion. …
- Sidra. …
- Namid. …
What names mean moonlight?
Names That Mean Moonlight
- Ayla. Meaning: Hebrew, Turkish name for moonlight.
- Aylin. Meaning Hebrew, Turkish name for halo of the moon.
- Hala. Meaning: Arabic name for moon halo.
- Kamaria. Meaning: Swahili name for moonlight.
- Mayar. Meaning: Arabic name for glow of the moon.
- Zira. Meaning: African name for moonlight.
What name means sunset?
25. Dismas. Dismas is a name with Greek roots and denotes the sunset.
What name means bright light?
Alina means ‘bright or light’.
What name means sunny?
Boy Names that Mean Sun
|Haru||Originated from the Japanese language, Haru means ‘light, ‘sun’ or ‘clear weather’.|
|Heru||This is a beautiful, Egyptian-origin name for a boy and means ‘Sun God’.|
|Hinata||Originated from the Japanese language, Hinata means ‘sunny place’, or ‘toward the sun’.|
• Feb 3, 2020
What name means universe?
3. Cosmo. Cosmo means the whole universe and will surely be the perfect name for your loving son.
Can I name my child Saturn?
A name of Latin origin, Saturn is typically a name given to boys. The name Saturn is derived from Saturnus, and is synonymous with the Greek Cronus, according to Roman myths. The meaning of Saturn is ‘god of agriculture’.
What is a celestial name?
The name Celestial is a girl’s name meaning “of the heavens, planets or stars”. A pretty and almost unique word name to add to the galaxy of astral appellations. More distinctive than the better known Celeste, it was given to only nine girls last year.
What name means light?
Girl names that mean “light”
- Alina: A Greek name, this means “light”
- Aonani: This Hawaiian name means “beautiful light”
- Ciana: Meaning “light,” this name has Italian roots.
- Dawn: Of Old English origins, this name refers to the first appearance of light.
- Ellen: This Greek name means “sun, ray, shining light”
Is sunshine a girl name?
Sunshine Origin and Meaning
The name Sunshine is a girl’s name of English origin. Sunshine was seen as a quintessential hippie name of the 70s, reaching as high as Number 536 in 1975.
What name means night?
Girl Names That Mean Night
- Ajambo (Luo): This African name means “born at night”.
- Amaya (Japanese): This name of Japanese origin means “night rain”.
- Ankareeda (Indian): A lovely name meaning “night star”.
- Anniki (Finnish): The name of the goddess of night in Finnish mythology.
What name means little star?
Roxana: This Persian name means “dawn” or “little star.”
What name means light in Greek?
Alina (Greek origin) meaning “light” or “bright”.
What girl name means fire?
Girl Baby Names That Mean Fire
- Abenanka. This name means fire in the Ainu culture!
- Aguya. This Russian name means “mistress of fire.”
- Aithne. This Irish name means “fire.”
- Alinta. An Australian Aboriginal name meaning “fire” or “flame.”
- Arpina. This Armenian name means “rising of the sun.”
- Bedelia. …
- Bridget. …
What is the Greek name for Sun?
During their empiric reign, the Romans continued to worship several sun gods, but they replaced the Greek word for sun, Helios, with the Latin Sol, a root word that continues to refer to the sun in the present day, such as in the term “solar system.” The most powerful sun god in ancient Rome was Sol Invictus, meaning “ …
What name means starlight?
74. Starla (American origin), meaning ‘a star’. 75. Starlight (English origin), meaning ‘star light‘.
What names mean bright star?
Names and words that mean “star” in different languages give you creative name options for your little star.
- Astra (Greek)
- Astraea (Latinized Greek)
- Bituin (Tagalong)
- Csilla (Hungarian)
- Dzvezda (Macedonian)
- Estelle (French)
- Estrella (Spanish)
- Seren (Welsh)
What name means sunrise?
Alba – of Latin origin meaning Dawn or Sunrise. This is a pretty name symbolizing the ray of sun your daughter is. Alectrona – is the Greek goddess of the sun.
Is Saturn a girl or a boy?
Saturn Origin and Meaning
The name Saturn is a boy’s name. If you’ve rejected all the names on earth, you might move on to the sixth planet from the sun, also the Roman god of agriculture.
Is solar a girl name?
Solar Origin and Meaning
The name Solar is a girl’s name. This sunny new word name is gender neutral, used for nine baby girls and seven boys in 2019.
What name means Morningstar?
Baby Names Finder
|Luke||Removed from list|
|Dhruv||Removed from list|
|Sterling||Removed from list|
|Estella||Removed from list|
|Estelle||Removed from list|