What are cool dark names?
Dark Sounding Names
- Ague (girl) – Term for Malaria.
- Akeldama (boy) – field of blood; where Judas Iscariot committed suicide.
- Dade (boy) – dark one.
- Dolores (girl) – sorrows in Spanish.
- Draven (m) – Child of the shadows.
- Leila (girl) – Arabic for night.
- Maleficent (girl) – working or productive of harm or evil.
Also What are evil last names?
Evil Last Names to Use as First Names
|Hussein||Masculine||Former Iraqi President Sadam|
|Krueger||Masculine||Fictional boogeyman Freddie|
|Moriarty||Neutral||Fictional nemesis of Sherlock Holmes|
What names are evil?
Demon And Evil Names For Boys:
- Azazel: In Hebrew, the word Azazel means the ‘scapegoat or total removal. …
- Diabolos: Diabolos is a Greek mythological name meaning ‘slanderer or accuser. …
- Abigor: Abigor is one of the few handsome demons. …
- Ravana: …
- Samael: …
- Satan: …
- Seth: …
What is the creepiest name?
20 scary names that you probably won’t want to name your baby
- Carole Anne – Poltergeist.
- Clarice – The Silence of the Lambs.
- Desdemona – meaning unfortunate.
- Esther – Orphan.
- Mallory – meaning unlucky.
- Morticia – The Addams Family.
- Regan – The Exorcist.
- Samara – The Ring.
What names mean death?
Human Names That Mean Death
- Clay. The name Clay means “mortal” or “one who is subject to death any moment of his life.” …
- Loralie/Lorelai/Loreley. No matter how you spell it, the name “Lorelai” refers to a beautiful woman who leads a man to death. …
- Azrael. …
- Damien. …
- Achlys. …
- Bacia. …
- Kek/Kauket. …
What is the creepiest last name?
Creepy Last Names From Fiction
- Addams, the iconic creepy last name popularized by ‘The Addams Family’ franchise.
- Ahab, the captain from ‘Moby-Dick’ written by Herman Melville.
- Ames, the antagonist from ‘East Of Eden’ written by John Steinbeck.
What is a scary name for a girl?
Samara (The Ring) Morticia (The Addams Family, if that’s too heavy, there’s always Tisha) Regan (The Exorcist) Rosemary (Rosemary’s Baby)
What name means liar?
Anwir. Anwir is a Welsh name that means liar.
What is a bad name for a boy?
In alphabetical order, the Top 10 “bad boy” names, according to Kalist, are Alec, Ernest, Garland, Ivan, Kareem, Luke, Malcolm, Preston, Tyrell and Walter.
What boy name means fire?
Along with the super-popular Aiden and Hayden, boy names that mean fire in the US Top 1000 include Apollo, Blaze, Cole, Cyrus, Hugo, and Tyson. Unique and rare names with fire meanings for boys and girl include Elio, Fintan, Seraphina, and Soleil.
What are some good evil names?
Villainous Names for Both Guys and Girls
|Death Angel||Night Caller||The Kingston Executioner|
|Diamondback||Five States Maniac||Bloodline|
• Nov 2, 2021
What are some haunted names?
- The Bloody Baron.
- The Fat Friar.
- The Grey Lady.
- Professor Cuthbert Binns.
- Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington, AKA Nearly Headless Nick.
- Moaning Myrtle.
- Sir Patrick Delaney-Podmore.
- Peeves the Poltergeist.
What name means darkness?
Here are a few darkness names that would prove to be a startling element for your child.
- Achlys (Greek origin) meaning “darkness”; is of the few rare names that mean darkness.
- Adrienne (Italian origin) meaning “dark”; is one of the girl names meaning dark. …
- Blake (Old English origin) meaning “black”; is a unisex name.
What is the most badass last name?
Badass last names for boys
What girl name means fire?
Girl Baby Names That Mean Fire
- Abenanka. This name means fire in the Ainu culture!
- Aguya. This Russian name means “mistress of fire.”
- Aithne. This Irish name means “fire.”
- Alinta. An Australian Aboriginal name meaning “fire” or “flame.”
- Arpina. This Armenian name means “rising of the sun.”
- Bedelia. …
- Bridget. …
What Japanese name means blood?
Chisuke (Japanese origin), the name means “blood”.
What girl name means death?
Girl names that mean death or darkness
- Achlys – Darkness.
- Chiwa – eternal rest, death.
- Darci, Darcia, Darcie – the stubborn dark one.
- Ernaline – capable of battling to the death.
- Freyja – lady of love, beauty and death.
- Ilamatecuhtli – Aztec goddess of fertility and death.
- Keket – Egyptian Goddess of Darkness.
What names mean black?
Blake (Old English origin) meaning “black”; is a unisex name. 4. Brangwen (Welsh origin) meaning “dark and pure”; it is one of the names that mean light and dark.
What are the hottest guy names?
The Grade’s hottest male names:
What are danger names?
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Danger.
What is the weirdest baby name?
Some really weird baby names
- Moon Unit. This was the suitably weird choice of the avant-garde late rock star Frank Zappa for his oldest daughter. …
- Brfxxccxxmnpcccclllmmnprxvclmnckssqlbb11116. It’s pronounced ‘Albin’ apparently. …
- Kingmessiah. This was named the worst boy’s name of 2019 by one parenting site. …
- Darth. …
What names mean shadow?
Here are a few shadow girl names you might find appealing!
- Chhaya. The name ‘Chhaya’ has an Indian origin, and its meaning is ‘Shade’ or ‘shadow’. …
- Erembour. This name has an English origin, and in mythology, the name belonged to a character who rides shadows. …
- Hamutal. …
- Melany. …
- Mohanjot. …
- Ombretta. …
- Pangari. …
What name means hot?
Chanda: A Hindi name meaning “hot” Chuma: Aramaic name meaning “heat” Edana: A name that means “fire,” it is of Gaelic origin. Elidi: This pretty name means “gift of the sun” and has Greek roots. Helen: Greek name meaning “ray of sun”
What name means moon?
Names that mean moon
- Mona — Old English (girl)
- Luna — Latin/Spanish (girl)
- Sasi — Thai (girl)
- Indu — Hindi (girl)
- Jaci — Native American (girl)
- Mahina — Hawaiian (girl)
- Hang — Vietnamese (girl)
- Neoma — meaning “new moon” in Greek (girl)
Is Arson a girl name?
The name Arson is a boy’s name meaning “deliberately setting fire to property”.