How can I know my first name and last name in PAN card?
Steps to follow are:
- On the e-Filing website, click on “Know Your PAN”.
- Enter your Date of Birth or Date of incorporation in DD/MM/YYYY format.
- Enter your surname first, then enter your middle name and first name.
- Enter the Captcha Code as shown on the screen.
- Click on submit. You will Receive the Following Details:
Also How do I find my first name middle name and last name?
As far as I understand the first name is the name given to you at the time of ‘naming ceremony’. Last name is the house or family name. When father’s name is also there it will be the middle name. You have stated that your surname is “Thatigundla”.
How can I know my PAN name?
Online PAN Verification
- Step-1. Logon to ‘e-Filing’ Portal https://www.incometax.gov.in/iec/foportal/
- Step-2. Click on ‘Verify Your PAN details’ hyperlink from the ‘Quick Links’ Section.
- Step-3. Enter the PAN, Full Name (As per PAN), Date of Birth and Choose the ‘Status’ as applicable.
How can I find my PAN holder name?
How to know pan card holder name and address from pan number
- Go to www.incometaxefiling.gov.in -> Click on Register Yourself. …
- Select the user type -> click on Continue. …
- Enter your basic details which were you filled in pan application. then click on -> Continue.
How can I check my father’s name in PAN card?
- Have PAN card details of the son/daughter.
- Login to income tax department filing website. …
- Go to e-filing select the latest AY and other details then go to taxes and verification tab where you can find the Father’s Name as per the PAN details.
Is initial first name?
The first letter of your name is your initial. The first thing you say to someone is your initial greeting. Initial is something that occurs first or at the beginning. If someone asks you to initial a form, they’re asking you to sign by writing your initials on it.
How do you know what your middle name is?
Do a general web search using the person’s first and last name, as well as a city of residence. If that person uses a social networking site or has her own website, her middle name may appear on that site.
Can first name have two words?
Some people – particular women – are commonly known and addressed by their first two names: they in effect form a two-word single name, and it might or might not be hyphenated. This is more common in the USA, with women called things like Bobbi Jo. The second element is often Jo, Jane, or Anne.
WHAT IS FULL name IN PAN card?
Individual applicants should provide full/abbreviated name to be printed on the PAN card. Name, if abbreviated, should necessarily contain the last name. For non individual applicants, this should be same as last name field in item no.
How can I see my PAN card online?
You need to visit– https://www1.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/e-FilingGS/Services/VerifyYourPanDeatils.html . You will be redirected to a page showcasing ‘Verify Your PAN’. After landing on the page, you need to fill in details like PAN Card number, full name, date of birth, status, captcha code.
How can I correct my name in PAN card?
First, you need to open any browser and visit https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/endUserRegisterContact.html. On the new screen, you need to select Apply Online and then Under Application Type, select Changes or correction in existing PAN Data/ Reprint of PAN Card (No changes in existing PAN data).
How can I download my PAN card by name and date of birth?
The steps involved to download e-PAN card with your PAN and Date of Birth are: Step 1:Visit the download e-pan NSDL portal. Step 2:Enter the details which are required on the form such as date of birth, PAN and Captcha code. Step 3:Click on ‘submit’ and download the e-PAN for free.
How can I check my PAN card details through PAN number?
The process to search your PAN Card Details by PAN number:
- Step 1: Log in to Income Tax Department official website at https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/home.
- Step 2: Click “Register Yourself” and enter PAN number.
- Step 3: Enter the relevant details carefully and then click “Submit”
How can I fill my surname middle name and first name in PAN card?
While filling in your application, you should fill your surname before your first name. However, on the PAN card, your name will appear in the sequence of ‘First name Surname’. 2. There is a paperless facility called e-KYC and e-sign where your Aadhaar details will be used.
What is first name and last name and middle name in PAN card?
A PAN Card cannot have any name(first name, middle name or family name) exceeding 25 characters. There are 25 boxes for each name in the printed form. Father’s Name: It is mandatory for Individual applicants to provide father’s name.
What is first name in PAN?
In case of non-individual PAN holders fifth character represents the first character of PAN holder’s name. Last character, i.e., the tenth character is an alphabetic check digit. PAN enables the department to identify/ link all transactions of the PAN holder with the department.
Is Father name mandatory in Aadhar card?
Aadhaar is a 12-digit unique identification (UID) number being issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) to all Indian residents. Aadhar, as of now, asks only for a woman applicant’s father’s or husband’s name and not both.
How do I put my initials?
Generally, you use the first letter of your first and the first letter of your last name as your initials, but you can also include the first letter of your middle name or maiden name, or more than one letter from one of the names (e.g. someone with the last name DiAmico using both D and A).
How do I write my initials?
If all the letters are the same size (also known as block), initials are ordered like your name: first, middle and last. If the monogram features a larger center initial, the ordering is always first name, last name, and middle name.
What are initials example?
Initials are the capital letters that begin each word of a name. For example, if your full name is Michael Dennis Stocks, your initials are M.D.S. … a silver Porsche with her initials JB on the side.
Whats a good middle name for a girl?
Beautiful, Feminine Middle Names
• Dec 5, 2018
How do you come up with a middle name?
Top tips for choosing a meaningful middle name
- Honour a family member (or two) …
- Keep your maiden name alive. …
- Give a nod to your heritage. …
- Choose a name that is meaningful to you … even if no-one gets it. …
- Initials. …
- Rhythm. …
- Google it. …
- Find more on Kidspot:
Can you have an initial as a middle name?
A middle initial isn’t always a stand-in for a name, however—some parents choose them because they just go nicely with the given name they’ve selected. In this case, the initial used as a middle name is actually a letter name, and the letter isn’t followed by a period because it’s not an abbreviated form of anything.