One way to spend time with the family in a very fun and united way is by watching children’s movies. This is because this kind of film has an innocence and a magic that enchants anyone. So, if you want some suggestions for children’s movies to watch in quarantine with the children, see below
Online lesson tips for children during the pandemic
Puppy for child: Understand when to have and under what circumstances!
1. Movies of princesses and princes
Disney has a huge contribution to children’s films about princesses and princes. Some of them are older and some are newer, but fortunately most of these names are already in video streaming like Netflix and Amazon Prime. So here are some amazing titles worth watching for the first time or remembering!
- Frozen 1 and 2: everyone loves the adventures of Princess Anna! This film won a sequence in 2020 that is very worth checking out. However, there are already rumors of a next film.
- Disney classics: This includes that incredible selection of the oldest princes and princesses movies, like Beauty and the Beast, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Cinderella, The Little Mermaid, Pocahontas, Sleeping Beauty and others.
- Maleficent 1 and 2: if you enjoyed the first movie you’ll be delighted with Maleficent’s sequence. However, if you haven’t watched the first one yet, it’s worth checking out. Remember that the indicative rating for this film is 10 years.
2. Superhero movies
However, for those who love movies with super heroes and lots of adventure, watch some of the children’s movies with this theme!
- The Incredible 1 and 2: this film tells the story of a family with superpowers and their adventure to beat the villain. The film also has a sequence and is great to watch with the family.
- Megely: how about a completely deconstructed hero who initially looks more like a villain? So this is a surprising film that cheers anyone.
- DC Super Hero Girls: this superhero movie is a great way to empower our girls by showing that women are not fragile at all.
- Operation Big Hero: This is a film where an inflatable robot must protect and care for the character Hiro Hamada. So it’s a great hero movie to watch as a family.
3. Children’s movies about animals
Children’s film with animals is always a good opportunity to arouse empathy with animals. Watch some incredible movies to watch with children.
- Insect life: so tiny, there’s no one who wouldn’t be moved by the ants in this movie. It’s really worth it!
- Ratatouille: tells the story of a little mouse and a slightly disturbed cook who form a dynamic duo in the kitchen.
- Bee Movie – The Story of a Bee: This film is, besides being very exciting, a great opportunity to show the importance of this tiny being for the whole planet.
How to occupy the mind during quarantine: 5 ideas!
Children on the web: how to raise your children without banning the internet?
4. Fantasy children’s movies
Almost all children’s films are fantasy films, but there are some that stand out in this theme, such as
- Toy Story 1, 2 and 3: is an exciting film about toys that come to life and their relationship with boy Andy. The film has two other incredible sequences.
- Life – Life is a Party: exciting from start to finish, it’s very worth watching.
- Up – High Adventures: who watched loved it, and it’s not for nothing. The film tells the story of an old man and a boy scout in a flying house.
- Shrek: has princesses, princes, cat and talking donkey and many other fantastic beings. The best is that it has several sequences, even special Christmas.
And you, have you ever seen any of these children’s films? Tell us in the comments which are the favourites in your house!