From two-and-a-half to three years of age, for many children it is the phase of abandoning diapers. Age may vary from case to case, so parents need to be attentive to the signs that little ones give when the long-awaited time to go to the bathroom alone arrives, such as requests to pee or poop in the toilet, discomfort with a wet diaper or diaper dries for more than three hours.
The moment of unfaltering requires a lot of attention and understanding, and the training must meet the needs of the children. Doctors recommend that the parents’ posture should always be supportive and stimulating, without criticism, avoiding creating emotional, psychological and even clinical disorders.
Preparing the bathroom for the long-awaited transition is a way to encourage the child and, above all, to help him. For conventional tableware, toilet seat reducers are essential, as they guarantee safety and leave the playful space within the child’s imagination. THE Astra has rigid and padded options. The cushion features nine varieties of prints, such as ballerinas, teddy bears, dolphins, frogs, ladybugs, among others, in addition to a white option.
As the unfalde needs to be simultaneous at home and at school, children’s environments also need to have crockery adequate sanitary facilities for small. For children’s models, Astra offers seats in two versions: blown (common) and padded with protection against fungi and bacteria, in white, guava and blueberry.
Follow the training steps that must be followed by children so that “going to the bathroom” becomes natural.
1. The girl or boy feels the urge to urinate or evacuate;
2. They are already able to hold feces and urine;
3. Go to the bathroom;
4. Take your clothes out of the way – pants or dress, underwear or panties;
5. Sit and relax;
6. Make the need followed by adequate hygiene;
7. Put the clothes back on;
8. Wash your hands.
- Astra S / A Indústria e Comércio is a multi-specialized company that creates and sells products and solutions for people’s daily lives.
- With a portfolio of 6,100 products, the brand distributes its items in Brazil and in more than 30 countries worldwide. In Brazil, it is present in more than 32 thousand points of sale. Installed in an area of 97,200 m², divided into five units, Astra employs around 1,800 people in the region of Jundiaí, 60 km from the capital of São Paulo.
- A reference in the construction and finishing segment, Astra is awarded annually for the quality of its products and the provision of services offered to customers and consumers. In 2018, it entered the roll of the 1,500 largest Brazilian companies for the second consecutive time, according to the ranking of the Empresas Mais magazine, of the newspaper o Estado de São Paulo.