Hair loose, stuck, straight or with a ponytail? Which option to choose for an event, a romantic date or a night out with friends? Condor’s beauty technique, Marília Kikuchi, has a suggestion that goes with several occasions: Low Braided Bun. “This type of hairstyle is easy to do, fast and looks good on women of all ages and of the most different styles”, emphasizes Marília Kikuchi.
To achieve the perfect result, it will be necessary to use: brush from the Divas Mila line (9840) to brush the strands, SM K8 fine comb (combing and untangling), Black Colors (brushing), silicone elastic, hairpin and tiara. “If the idea is to keep the strands flawless, make a brush before starting the hairstyle,” says Marília.
Low Braided Coke Footsteps:
1) Untangle the wires completely using the brush of the Divas Mila 9840 line. Make the brush. Then, comb the comb to keep your hair straight and without any knots;
2) Place the tiara with an elastic band;
3) Separate a lock of hair on each side;
4) Pass the lock through the elastic of the tiara. Repeat the process halfway through the head;
5) Join the two ends together and secure with the silicone elastic;
6) With the rest of the hair, turn upwards until it forms a bun and secure with clips.
To view (opens in new window)
Beauty, Cleanliness, Oral Hygiene, Artistic Painting and Real Estate are the business segments of Condor, a genuinely Brazilian company and the largest brush factory in Latin America.
The company founded by the German immigrant Augusto Emílio Klimmek, in 1929, in the city of São Bento do Sul, interior of Santa Catarina, is present in more than 100 thousand points of sale in Brazil and exports to more than 30 countries. It leads the market for children’s toothbrushes, cleaning brushes, hair brushes and combs and artistic brushes, steadfastly positioning itself as the largest Brazilian reference in the sector of utensils and accessories for personal and home care.
In these almost 90 years of history, Condor has become one of the most present brands in Brazilian homes, and its two manufacturing units, which add up to 53 thousand square meters of built area, are installed in the city of São Bento do Sul. Its 1,300 employees are take turns in the production of more than 1500 products.
Website: http: //www.condor.ind.