Thinking positive isn’t always easy. The rush of everyday life, the obstacles … One day everything goes wrong … But even in these days a positive attitude can change a situation. Therefore the importance of teaching children to develop positive thinking, and will also help them to face problems in a different way.
For this I will teach you a simple game, called the bottle of happiness, which will develop positive thinking.
How to use the happiness bottle to develop positive thinking in children
Do you know how you can help your child develop this positive attitude to life as a child? Do you know what it consists of?
The bottle of happiness can be a way to change your life forever, and the best … help children understand what happiness is and live immersed in it every day.
It is an ideal technique to do as a family and work on a positive attitude towards life. It will help to face the problems of optimism and hope. You and your children will choose a bottle, or container, that will be the bottle of happiness. You can write with a marker and put it in a visible place in the house.
Every day, parents and children will have to write down the best thing that happened to each one during the day and write it down on a piece of paper. It can be simple things. A kind word, a smile or an exam that was better than expected … When writing, it will be recorded in the brain even if we do not understand. The paper is folded and inserted into the bottle.
At approximately 6 months, or when it is full, the papers will be removed and all positive messages from the family are read.
Read it too:
Raising children in values: one amount for each month of the year
How to develop empathy in babies?
What is the objective
It is to show that a positive attitude can turn something negative into a possibility for change. That is, through positive thinking, problems can turn into opportunities.
Thanks to this technique of the happiness bottle, you will see that:
- Your child will learn to reflect on the good things that happen to him during the day.
- Your child will learn to appreciate these little details that often go unnoticed. Every time your son writes something cool that happened to him, he’ll remember it. The brain remembers the negative things before because the anguish makes us turn over and over again. Positive things go unnoticed. However, when you write them down and when you read them again, they will be fixed in your memory.
- Your child will learn to differentiate between small problems and the most important ones .
- You will teach your child to be grateful .
- It will improve communication within the family.
We are already doing it here and I will tell you about our experience in a while! We need to focus more on our children and bring to them the importance of certain issues and the reflection of everyday life.
I hope you enjoyed it and if you take the test around tell us!