A baby room decoration is one of the most awaited moments by pregnant women. There are so many cute things that can be put in their room that there is even space to organize all this. However, if you’re out of ideas or want to know how to decorate a nurserySee in this article several tips and images for inspiration.
Planning 2020: Organization, target list and much more!
Geometric Wall: Tips on how to do it and ideas for inspiration!
How to decorate a nursery?
At first it may seem difficult, but know that decorating a nursery is easy if you’ve got it all figured out. So here are some tips on how to plan your baby’s room:
- Write down everything you need in your room (cot, nursing chair, etc);
- Define whether the room will be shared or just the baby’s;
- Choose a theme for the decoration (it can be character, animals, decorative style, color, little balls, that is, a multitude of options);
- Combine colors in the decoration (use complementary shades);
- Beware of excess, too many items can pollute the environment;
- Organize everything, a well-decorated room needs to be organized.
However, if you are without ideas for decorating a nursery, see below for various decoration inspirations!
Female baby room decoration
The cute little clichés look beautiful in a girl’s nursery, like teddy bears, clouds, unicorn and princess. However, you can also bet on more modern, clean, and even minimalist styles.
13 tips on organizing baby wardrobes
Birthday at home: ideas and tips to celebrate during the quarantine!
Male nursery decoration
For boys, the combinations are almost always blue, white, green and neutral colors. The most popular themes are safari, animals and carts. Here are some inspirations of baby boy rooms.
How to decorate a simple nursery?
Are you looking for ia baby’s room at a low cost or to maintain a more minimalist or clean style? Here are some tips!
- Use only what is essential, this applies to furniture and decorative objects;
- Bet on few colors, such as neutral or complementary tones;
- Remember, “less is more”, especially in decoration.
See also some simple and special nursery decoration inspirations.
Simple nursery decoration
How to decorate a shared nursery?
For babies who will share the space with their brothers, the decoration of the room can be a challenge. However, with a bit of organization and creativity it is possible to leave the cozy and suitable environment for both. In this specific case, it is important to define what is priority for the room, to include a separation between the baby’s items and the siblings, and other things.
So, here are some tips to help you decorate a baby room that will be shared:
- Choose furniture that matches, having colours that complement each other or the same decorative style;
- Define a color palette that suits the baby and the sister or brother (gray, white, yellow, red, blue, green, etc.);
- Select decorative items suitable for both, nothing too childish or “adult” decorative items.
Here are some decoration inspirations for a shared room.
What did you think of all these ideas of how to decorate a nursery? Tell us in the comments what is your favourite idea?