WALA Rosatum healing ointment for inflamed, dry skin
For inflamed, dry skin and eczema
Currently not available and occasionally no longer in stock in pharmacies. Please speak to your pharmacy directly
Mandatory information Rosatum Heilsalbe
Areas of application according to the anthroposophical knowledge of man and nature. These include: Disturbances in the delimitation of external influences and internal process shifts in the skin, e.g. skin inflammation (dermatitis), neurodermatitis, eczema, itching, superficial skin defects, tendency to fungal diseases. Warning: Contains wool wax. WALA Heilmittel GmbH, 73085 Bad Boll / Eckwälden, GERMANY.
For information on risks and side effects, read the package insert and ask your doctor or pharmacist.
WALA Rosatum Heilsalbe protects inflamed, dry skin and relieves itching.
- Supports the healing of dry, cracked skin
- Promotes rapid healing of superficial wounds
- Relieves the itching
- Makes the skin supple and soft again
Further advantages and special features
- Naturally effective
- Can also be used to treat diaper rash
- Can also be used on sore nipples while breastfeeding
- Suitable for every age group, from infancy
- Free from artificial fragrances, colors and preservatives
Also suitable for
- Pregnant women
- Breastfeeding. Remove any remaining ointment from the breast before breastfeeding.
Application and dosage
- Rub the affected areas of skin 2 to 3 times a day with WALA Rosatum healing ointment or apply an ointment bandage.
- If you use the ointment while breastfeeding, please ensure that you remove any ointment residue from your breast before breastfeeding.
Duration of application
Treatment of an acute illness should be completed after 2 weeks. If there is no improvement within this time, a doctor should be consulted.
The duration of treatment for chronic diseases requires consultation with the doctor.
- The essential component of colloidal silica (Silicea colloidalis) invigorates the skin’s connective tissue and promotes faster healing of superficial wounds.
- Essential rose oil (Rosae aetheroleum) has anti-inflammatory properties. It also warms and cares for the skin.
- The essential geranium oil (Geranii aetheroleum) supports wound healing.
More medicines for your health
This might interest you
Quick search for WALA pharmaceuticals
Enter a complaint (such as a cough) or a medical condition (such as conjunctivitis) and find the right medicines. If you are already familiar with the medicine, you can find the product information here. If you have severe, unclear or persistent symptoms, please ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice.
Thanks for visiting we hope our article WALA Rosatum healing ointment for inflamed, dry skin
, we invite you to share the article on Facebook, pinterest and whatsapp with the hashtag ☑️ #WALA #Rosatum #healing #ointment #inflamed #dry #skin ☑️!