A house organization is able to promote a sense of well-being and comfort, being an essential part of a light, healthy and balanced life. On the other hand, living in the middle of a mess is something that bothers anyone and only makes people’s daily lives more difficult.
With that in mind, I have gathered in this article several housekeeping tips, going from room to room and among the different types of objects. And for you who want practical and quick tips, I’ll also teach you how to organize the house in a short timemaking your life a lot easier. Check it out!
Women’s entrepreneurship: 5 ideas to work from home!
How to distract the children? Jokes in the house, reading tips and much more!
Organization of the house and of life!
Before you start the home organization tips let’s talk a little about our insides? Before you think that the organization of the house has nothing to do with the way we deal with life, know that it is a mistake to think like that!
In fact, everything we externalize is part of our inner self. This means that if we are with the house disorganized, it is because we need to organize our interior as well. While we realize this, it’s much easier to turn our home into an organized house.
Therefore, before starting the tips on organizing the house, start thinking about what’s disrupting your life. Think about how you can get back into balance in your personal or professional life. Once you have done this exercise, you are now ready to start organizing the house!
Tips for retirement in the children’s room during school holidays
Home Decoration with Crochet
How to organize the house?
Know that there are several ways to organize the house. Although this seems simple, know exactly how to organize each room or object category will allow you to do a faster, easier and more practical job for your everyday life. So, see below 5 tips for organizing the house!
1. change habits
The organization involves changing habits. To have a house always organized, you need to change your habits, especially if you live with more people. And don’t think that everything should be your responsibility, none of it! Everyone in the house should be part of this home organization, including the children.
Father, mother, brothers, husband, children, whoever lives with you, bring them to the concept of organizing and keeping everything in its proper place. If necessary, delegate activities to each person who lives with you, so it will be easier and faster to organize the house.
2. Decide how you want to organize
In advance, know that there are two very practical ways of organizing the house: by room or by category of object. Both are easy, but it is you who will determine the best option for your home.
In the first option, you must go in each room and organize it entirely. In the second option, the idea is to select an object category and organize it, for example: clothes, food, books, documents, among others.
3. Make this moment a detachment
When we start organizing the house we soon realize that we accumulate things all the time, and these things often only hinder the organization of the house. However, you should practice detachment and get rid of what does not bring satisfaction, utility or benefit in any way to your home.
In addition to objects scattered around the house, you should get rid of clothes that you no longer wear and throw away everything that is expired, such as makeup, creams, toiletries, food, medicines, among other products.
Do you have trouble letting go? I suggest watching the series at Netflix about Marie Kondowho is also the author of the acclaimed book “The Magic of Stowage“.
Burnout Syndrome: what it is, what symptoms and how to treat it
Post-Maternity Marital Crisis: How’s Your Marriage?
4. Put your hand in the dough
Having defined and planned your organization, it’s time to get down to business! In other words, start organizing from the defined locations for each item. In this process, you may need to make quite a mess. But don’t worry, messing up more is part of the organizing process.
In the meantime, don’t forget to clean all the places you have chosen to organize, such as drawers, shelves, cupboards, drawer dividers, among other items. The correct order is: mess, untie, clean and organize.
DOWNLOAD NOW DAILY PLANNER
5. Give priority to your needs
When searching for home organizing tips, it is common for you to find well customized fallacies to the taste of those who gave those guidelines. However, you should prioritize your own needs. All the tips you’ve passed so far should be customized by you to fit your everyday life, the people you live with and the items that need to be organized in your home.
So, see what has the highest priority in your organization, such as having greater practicality to find pot lids, for example, know where all the pairs of socks are, do not let the food spoil in the cupboard or refrigerator, among other needs.
Tips for organizing the house
To make everything even easier in your organization, I’ve separated some cool home organization tips and ideas. Check them out!
● Table of organization of the house: that’s a great way to keep the house organized at all times. Make a table with daily, weekly or monthly organizations.
● Use boxes and tabs: These two items are great for those who are looking for tips on organizing closets, pantry, closet, among other places. The boxes and drawer separators help to keep everything organized.
● Categorize food: in the case of cupboards and pantry, the categorization of food is an essential part of the organization. By creating categories and separating the food in each of them, it is easier to consume these items and see them when opening the closet.
● Hang it up: Towels, clothes, kitchen accessories, among other objects, can be hung to save space and make them more accessible.
● Don’t accumulate things: it is not enough to detach, it is necessary to constantly practice the act of not accumulating things. Be it clothes, shoes, bags, kitchen accessories, pots, toys, or any other object, consciously!
● Bet on DIY’s: if you’re looking for cheap organizational tips, nothing better than do it yourself organizers, objects and even furniture. You will definitely find a good idea on the internet to solve some problem that you have in your home.