It is important to make children understand the value of respect for the environment. In the same way, they need to learn early on how to separate waste collection and not to pollute. Here are some beautiful and suggestive phrases of the author to make them understand all this.
The phrases dedicated to the environment
We all know today how important it is to make children understand the respect for the environment. It is essential to explain to them the concept of sustainability and that we need to keep the planet clean, showing them how to collect waste. Therefore, for these reasons, it may be useful to have the little ones read some author phrases on the value of respect for the environment. Here are the most beautiful.
15 tips to improve the air in our home
go to the gallery
When we hear about polluted air, we immediately think of the smog of cars. But pollution can also be present in our home: cleaning detergents, new furniture, …
In this article
Phrases for children about cleaning the planet
Cleaning the planet is fundamental, just as it is equally important to know that, by doing it, it is possible to make the better world how it is today and, at the same time, preserve it. Here are some useful phrases to understand this.
- “I am me plus my environment and if I don’t preserve it, I don’t preserve myself.”
(José Ortega y Gasset)
- “There must be a better way to do the things we want, a way that doesn’t pollute the sky or the rain or the earth.” (Paul McCartney)
- “Everyone has the power to make the world a better place.” (Sergio Bambarén)
- «The environment is where we all meet; where we all have a common interest; it’s the one thing we all share ”. (Lady Bird Johnson)
Phrases for children on Earth
Love the Earth and respecting it is an excellent premise for raising children who will become more aware adults. Here are some phrases to help the little ones elaborate on this concept.
- “I believe that having the Earth and not ruining it is the most beautiful form of art you could wish for.” (Andy Warhol)
- “I have to leave a note for my nephew: the request for forgiveness for not having left him a better world than it is.” (Andrea Zanzotto)
- “The nation that destroys its own soil destroys itself. Forests are the lungs of our land, they purify the air and give new strength to our people ». Franklin Delano Roosevelt
- “We never know the value of water as long as the well is dry.” (Thomas Fuller)
Phrases for children about recycling
Learn the value of recycling from an early age it is very useful. And it is also beneficial to teach children how to separate waste collection. Here are some sentences about it: the last one is a little more complex, but just explain it to the little ones in the appropriate way.
- “Garbage is a great resource in the wrong place that lacks someone’s imagination to be recycled for the benefit of all.” Mark Victor Hansen
- “Throw away, collect and organize. Nothing takes you more energy than a messy space full of things from the past that you no longer need ». Dalai Lama
- “Recycling is useless Lisa! Once the Sun goes out this planet will be doomed, you are making us spend our last days using substandard products! ». (Bart Simpson)
- «In nature, redundant (genomic) material is almost never ‘garbage’, that is waste that is thrown away, but almost always ‘junk’, junk or scrap metal ready to be reinterpreted and reused. Reuse is not a marginal strategy, but a highway of biological evolution ». Stephen Jay Gould
Phrases for children about pollution
Not polluting is essential. It is necessary to start immediately to raise awareness of the little ones about pollution risks. It is also important that parents teach their children an ecological lifestyle. The sentences about it.
- “Don’t pollute – good planets are hard to find.” (Anonymous)
- «The danger of air pollution in big cities is strong, we have the analyzes, the situation is serious. If we don’t solve it, our cities will also be suffocated by smog ». (Italo Calvino)
- «The polluted air. Will it not also be polluted by the excess of abomination in the minds and hearts of men? ” (Fausto Gianfranceschi)
- “Ecology teaches us that our homeland is the world”. (Danilo Mainardi)
Questions and answers
How can children be taught about sustainability?
It may be useful to let the little ones read some author’s phrases on the value of respect for the environment.