Although many people prefer to travel or spend the New Year at a special holiday party, there are those who like to have a party at home to celebrate the New Year. Thinking about it, I could not fail to bring tips for how to organize New Year’s party at home.
Remembering that the New Year’s Eve 2021 it will be different, after all, we are still facing a pandemic. Therefore, it is important to consider celebrations like this, where there are a limited number of people, without agglomerations and at the same time, with the presence of family and loved ones. So, let’s go to the tips on how to organize a New Year’s party at home.
5 tips on how to organize New Year’s party at home
1. Make the guest list
The first step is to decide who will participate in the event. So, start by making a list of the people you intend to invite. Therefore, consider the space available in your home to avoid making people uncomfortable if you invite a lot of people.
However, the ideal for a New Year’s party at home is to invite close people, family and friends present. However, don’t forget that your guests can still take companions such as boyfriends, children, friends and even relatives.
2. Decorate your home for New Year 2021
Although simple and informal, the New Year’s party should have a special decoration to remind the guests of the reason for this important meeting.
So there are lots of cool ideas on New Year’s Eve internet decor to get inspired. However, most of these ideas on how to organize a New Year’s party you can make at home with simple materials and a lot of creativity. Therefore, here are some examples:
- Bladders, especially metallic ones, are great for decorating;
- Use number balloons to represent the New Year 2021;
- Curtains with little stars, flasher and other pendants, make the decoration beautiful;
- Gold and silver are the most used colors in the New Year’s decoration;
- Brightness and light also make the decor charming.
Festa Junina: 30 ideas to make yours
3. How to organize the New Year’s menu
The ideal in celebration of this type is to follow a menu order, which is: appetizers or starter, main course and dessert. So, among the tips on how to organize a New Year’s party, here are some really cool ideas for putting together the New Year’s menu:
- Input: toast, breads with olive oil or pâté, cheeses, olives, peanuts, cherry tomatoes with cheese and stuffed potato balls.
- Main course: lentil salad, tropeiro beans, oven rice, white rice, roasted shank, filet mignon, lentil with sausage, risotto, pasta, roasted fish, cod, couscous and mayonnaise salad.
- Dessert: chocolate mousse, passion fruit or lemon, quindim, cupcake, pudding, pave, pie and nut cake.
4. Make a list of the drinks that will be served
In the New Year it is common to have gifts with sparkling wine and drinks that should be served to guests throughout the celebration. As the idea is to bring this party home, the ideal is to explore drinks such as beer, caipirinha, wines and sparkling wine.
If you want to prepare something special for the day, there are several recipes that are very easy, such as fruit cocktail and mojito, for example.
5 amazing tips to rock your children’s party decor
5. Prepare the repertoire for the party
Another thing that cannot be missed at the New Year’s party is good music. So prepare that repertoire with your favorite songs and those of the guests, of course. Some prefer to hire musicians or DJs to liven up the party, while others bet on the animation of karaoke. In any case, create a special playlist to pack New Year’s Eve.
With all these tips from how to organize New Year’s party, your New Year’s Eve 2021 will be a hit. Tell us in the comments what you have planned for the end of this year!