Clearblue pregnancy test rapid detection – Pharmeo
The Clearblue Rapid Detection Pregnancy Test was designed to be the easiest to use pregnancy test. It offers the precision you expect from Clearblue and delivers a result in just 1 minute¹. Its revolutionary design was developed through extensive research with women and even won a Red Dot Design Award in 2012.
- Over 99% reliable
From the due date of the period.
- Ergonomic shape
Simple and hygienic use thanks to the longer, curved handle.
- 50% wider test tip
The wider, colored tip simplifies sample collection and turns from white to pink. So you know that the urine has been drawn up correctly.
- Clear (+) plus or (-) minus result
A (+) plus or (-) minus result can be read off in just 1 minute¹.
¹ The result Pregnant can be viewed within 1 minute of testing from the day of missed period. Wait 3 minutes for the result Not pregnant confirmed.
- Preparation: Read the leaflet carefully before doing a pregnancy test.
When you are ready to test, take the test stick out of the protective film and pull off the blue cap. Use the test immediately.
- Execution: Hold the turning tip pointing downward for 5 seconds either in your urine stream or in a urine sample that you have collected in a clean, dry container.
The test tip immediately turns pink, indicating that urine is being aspirated. Hold the turning tip in the urine for the entire 5 seconds.
Important: Test Tip Up / Down Hold the color of the tip down or place the test stick on a flat surface while you wait for the result.
- Result in just 1 minute: When the pregnancy test starts, blue lines will develop. Wait 1 minute for a positive result Pregnant and 3 minutes for the result Not pregnant.
- Reading the results: When you read the result, a blue line must be visible in the control window. This line indicates that the test worked.
The result Pregnant can be shown within 1 minute of testing from the day you missed your period (i.e. the day after your period is due). Wait 3 minutes for the result Not pregnant confirmed.
If no blue line appears in the control window within 10 minutes, the test has not worked.
Whether one of the lines that make up the plus sign (+) is lighter or darker than the other, the result is Pregnant.
Read your result no later than 10 minutes after taking the test. Changes that occur after this period have no meaning.
Here you can also watch the video on how to use the pregnancy test.
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Clearblue pregnancy test rapid detection – Pharmeo
, we invite you to share the article on Facebook, twitter and e-mail with the hashtags ☑️ #Clearblue #pregnancy #test #rapid #detection #Pharmeo ☑️!