Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Weekly Determination
From now on you will receive a Clearblue highlighter for free! Save your copy and conveniently mark notes that matter. Only for a short time and while stocks last.
Clearblue pregnancy test with weekly determination
The only test so far with a display of the weeks1
The Clearblue Pregnancy Test with Weekly Determination is the only test to date that is just as reliable as an ultrasound in determining the week of pregnancy. The Smart Dual Sensor ™ not only shows you in text form whether you are pregnant or not, but also tells you the week of pregnancy.
- So accurate – it even shows you how far you are
It’s two tests in one; On the one hand, the concentration of the pregnancy hormone is measured with a reliability of 99% from the due date of the period. On the other hand, in the case of pregnancy, the test also shows you how long ago you were conception: 1-2, 2-3 or over 3 weeks (3+). If you are pregnant, the time of conception is indicated with a reliability of 93%.
- Test possible as early as 5 days before your period
You can do this test 5 days before your missed period. 2
- Clear digital results
The result will appear after 3 minutes Pregnant or Not pregnant in text form on the advertisement. If the result Pregnant the test will also show how long ago you conceived (1-2, 2-3, or 3+ weeks).
1) The display shows the weeks since conception: 1–2, 2–3 or 3+; 93% reliable. Your doctor may date your pregnancy from the first day of your last period, not the day you conceived.
2) Clearblue recommends testing only after your period is due. However, the pregnancy hormone rises sharply in early pregnancy, so you can test with Clearblue 5 days before your missed period. A clinical examination with the Clearblue DIGITAL with weekly determination with samples from early pregnancy gave the following result: 65% of the women received the result 5 days before the missed period Pregnant, 90% of women 4 days earlier, 97% of women 3 days earlier and 98% of women 2 days earlier. If you do the test at an early stage and the result Not pregnant it is possible that the concentration of the pregnancy hormone is not high enough to be detected. You should test again on the day your period is due.
- Preparation: Read the Instructions for Use carefully before using the Clearblue Weekly Pregnancy Test.
You can take this pregnancy test anytime you are using it from the calculated day of your menstrual period. If you test earlier, you will need to use morning urine for a reliable indication of the week of pregnancy. Do not swallow too much fluids before taking the digital pregnancy test.
When you are ready to test, take the test stick out of the protective film and pull off the blue cap. Use the test immediately.
- Execution: Hold the test stick with the absorbent tip facing down in your urine stream for exactly 5 seconds. Make sure that the entire test stick of the digital pregnancy test does not get wet.
You can also collect a urine sample in a clean, dry container. Hold the test tip in the urine sample, pointing down, for exactly 20 seconds.
If you want, you can put the cap back on and place the test stick on a flat surface. Hold the test tip down or place the digital pregnancy test stick on a flat surface while you wait for the result.
Important: Never hold the test stick with the absorbent test tip facing up during the test.
- Wait 3 minutes: After performing the Clearblue Pregnancy Test with Weekly Determination, the flashing icon shows Wait indicates that the test is running. If the symbol Wait stops flashing, the result is displayed.
- Reading the results: The result will be displayed after 3 minutes.
It is possible to display the week following the result Pregnant is shown. Wait until the icon Wait no longer flashes to read off the result of the week determination.
The result can be read on the display for approx. 24 hours.
|Results||Time of conception||This is how your doctor dates your pregnancy (with a 28-day cycle)|
|Not pregnant||Your result is NOT PREGNANT||–|
|Pregnant 1-2||Your result is PREGNANT and you received it about 1 to 2 weeks ago.||3 – 4 weeks|
|Pregnant 2-3||Your result is PREGNANT and you received it about 2-3 weeks ago.||4 – 5 weeks|
|Pregnant 3+||Your result is PREGNANT and conception occurred over 3 weeks ago.||5+ weeks|
link extern “https://youtu.be/qj4AsOLT3mU” “To the application tutorial on youtube” Here / link you can also watch the video on how to use the pregnancy test.
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Weekly Determination
, think about share the article on Facebook, pinterest and whatsapp with the hashtags ☑️ #Clearblue #Digital #Pregnancy #Test #Weekly #Determination ☑️!