1. DESTROYED SCULPTURES In America, some $ 15,000 lego sculptures were put on display and then destroyed by a child.
2. IMPROBABLE POLITICAL MEETINGS An American girl decided to be capricious during a meeting with President Obama.
3. ORIGINAL PHOTOS IN DISNEYLAND A photo taken in Dinseyland has made the rounds of the web: the protagonist is a little girl between her mother and her sister who, raising her middle finger, has ruined her family’s chance for popularity.
4. A RUINED BIRTHDAY A child has ruined his teacher’s birthday with this greeting card: “You are one of the 19,000,000 people born on this day. You are not special”. people born today. You’re not special. “)
5. SUDDEN THRUSHES In an American supermarket a child has destroyed the impressive feat of a man who wanted to put on a show, holding a tablet on his forehead. The little one, who was on his father’s shoulders, while he was near the showman with the tablet, gave the object a blow, causing it to fall to the ground.
6. I BLOW THE CANDLES! A classic. A little girl (twin?) Had a desire to ruin her sister’s birthday. And it did.