Motherhood brings several challenges to the mother’s life and one of these challenges is to choose between a career and raising children. For those who have decided to stay at home taking care of their children, know that nowadays it is possible to work at home, be financially independent and raise the flag for the women’s entrepreneurship.
Do you want to know more about this movement that has won mothers around the world? See below 5 ideas for working at home and join the women’s entrepreneurship.
How to raise a responsible child to become a responsible adult
Maternity Leave: Everything you need to know about the subject
1. Provision of services to outsourcing companies
Today there are numerous opportunities to work in the home office. You can act as a secretary, virtual assistant, marketing professional, among many other options. Among the modalities that exist, you can get contracts with outsourcing companies, clients for the provision of services or platforms that intermediate this relationship.
To get good jobs providing services, you must have training in some area or take courses to learn new skills. For example, if you already have experience as a secretary, approach companies and potential clients.
Now if you don’t have experience start with free courses on the internet, get apprenticeships and be always willing to learn more.
2. Own manufacture and sale of products
Making your own products to sell is a great way to start a business. Everyone knows that when we manufacture a certain product, the profit is greater. If you have craftsmanship skills or know how to do something people want to buy, bet on this idea.
Eventually, the most produced products in these business models are handicraft, such as souvenirs for parties, decorative items, biscuit pieces and much more.
However, to succeed with your company in manufacturing and selling a certain product, you must analyze the market, find opportunities for sales, and be aware of costs. After all, the idea is to make enough profit to keep working from home without too much difficulty.
Click here and learn how to make Gourmet Easter Eggs
3. Women entrepreneurship in digital marketing
Marketing is a tool increasingly exploited by people around the world to promote products, services or ideas. Within digital marketing there are several strategies and opportunities to work from home, such as affiliate programs, for example.
If you don’t already know what an affiliate program is, know that it’s a strategic form of sales where you don’t create products but sell items already produced in exchange for a commission.
It is something very intelligent, innovative and with great potential, since you only need a computer and an internet connection to start. Besides this option, there are other business modalities within digital marketing that you can explore, such as offering marketing consulting, setting up a digital marketing company, among other options.
Click here and Learn how to create your blog from scratch
4. E-commerce or dropshipping
Having an e-commerce is a great business option for those who want to work at home. But know that this option requires investment, dedication, time and a lot of perseverance to have good sales.
In addition, you need to choose a good niche to work with and products that are good to sell. In other words, it is a well calculated, planned and pre-defined study for it to work. The same happens with dropshipping, which is a business modality that does not require so much investment and that can also be done through the internet.
In this modality, you promote the sale of a certain product using some marketing strategies to realize the sales. Each mode of sales has its advantages, so you should analyze the one that most attracts you.
5. Women entrepreneurship in the financial market
Who says mothers can’t be investors? The stereotype of the investor father is outdated and should no longer be part of our daily lives. It’s time to bring female entrepreneurship to the financial market.
This means that you can explore this home working option, after all, anyone can make money in the financial market if they know exactly what to do. But know that working at home requires a lot of study, discipline, and focus, because the financial market is not as simple as it seems.
Among the investment options you can explore is the Brazilian Stock Exchange, or B3. There you will find several investments, such as the mini index, which is accessible, easy to invest and known throughout the country.
How to explore female entrepreneurship at home?
Everything that puts a woman in an entrepreneurial situation, being the owner of her own schedule, being the owner of her own company and responsible for her earnings, qualifies as female entrepreneurship. To adhere to this common practice mainly among women, you can count on the following tips:
1. Set a work schedule: separate mother’s day from housework and work. Although some day-to-day situations are difficult to separate, all these things must be balanced. At first it may be difficult, but organization is the easiest way to achieve a good result.
Maternity and Career: Breastfeeding and Getting Back to Work
2. Define a working methodology: knowing where, how and at what time to work is the same as defining a work methodology. In this case, bet on a good definition of all these elements to have an organized and easy routine both for you and your family.
3. Find an opportunity to work: have you seen just how many options for working on the internet there are? Besides the options we mentioned, you can explore opportunities to do in your home, such as opening a garage shop, perform manicure services, among other work options.
4. Be disciplined: Working at home may sound like a piece of cake, but make no mistake! Having the freedom to choose your work schedule and routine is not the same as leaving it to the last minute.The responsibility with your work should be seen as something very important, after all, you would have to have this responsibility if you were in a formal job.
If you start working at home, don’t give up right away! It’s really hard at first, but things get sorted out and everything starts to work out. So, be persistent and be good at organizing your time.