Between diaper changes, feedings, baths and games … how about telling a story to your baby? This is the proposal of the new Kit Crib Book to Play, exclusive launch with an innovative concept from Grão de Gente.
Pioneering and meaningful idea
With a central opening book headboard, double-sided sides with different designs and a printed comforter with a playful setting, the set encourages the family to use the crib layette to tell stories and “start” the baby in this playful universe, in addition to serving as a reference for a super original decoration.
For babies, the most suitable books are those made of cloth, so the proposal of the Grão de Gente Play Book Crib Kit is even more complete. Parents can take advantage of the evening time or the afternoon nap to tell a story, which also contributes to more peaceful sleep.
Another benefit is the stimulation of a taste for literature from an early age, which increases the chances of the child growing up enjoying reading and spending less time in front of the screens.
The love for literature begins with playing
The launch comes in two versions, the “Picnic” and the “Passeio”, which promise to delight modern families with their colorful look and the versatility of the prints to illustrate different stories.
Character cushions complement the game and are key pieces to add even more coziness to the environment. All made very smoothly, in zero touch fabric with a production model that uses minimal non-toxic paint.
Kit Picnic Play Book Crib
A sunny and pink day to welcome your little girl! Printed duvet, themed pillows and sheet set complete the room with cuteness and creativity!
Discover the first story behind the Kit Picnic Play Book Crib Kit
Kit Crib Play Book Stroll
A road with carts, buses, trains and fun mountains prints the main pieces of this playful and versatile outfit. You can complete the decor with character pads!
Get to know the first story behind the Kit Crib.
To encourage reading from birth!
Reading tips for babies with the Toy Book Crib Kit
– Telling stories is giving oneself to the ludic universe and, therefore, it is also a way of playing.
– It is a moment of peace and warmth that entertains and soothes the baby in many ways while contributing to its development.
– If you still haven’t discovered your playful talent, know that the important thing is that the storyteller surrenders to the world of fantasy. Let your imagination flow and your voice find its cadence.
– Find a comfortable position for you and remember, the playbook needs to be close to the baby’s field of vision, as the furthest away will not be seen clearly in the first months.
– Make different voices, mimics and gestures to make this moment even more fun.
– Point out the pet characters, repeat their names and teach the sounds that each makes.
– Babies are calmer and understand better when we speak slowly.
– Repetition is also important for little ones because with each story they learn a new element.
Check all the details of this launch by clicking on here!
10 tips for setting up a baby safari room
Colorful Crib Kit: Flower Girl and Passarada arrived to innovate in layette
Pink Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse Crib Kit: from Disney to the Great People