When the words are simply not found, but there would be endless things to say, we can borrow phrases from writers, thinkers, artists who have been able to translate the feelings of motherhood and fatherhood into dedications to their children.
The most beautiful phrases to dedicate to children
L’love for children it is a universal feeling: over time and in cultures it has been sung and told with sublime images. Take some of these as a suggestion phrases it can become an even romantic way of passing on to one’s offspring some messages or teachings of life, so it would be difficult to find the right words on your own.
Here are the most beautiful phrases to dedicate to children.
In this article
Watch the video: The most beautiful phrases to dedicate to children
Phrases of songs dedicated to children
Pieces of yesterday and today, more cheerful or more melancholy: here are some songs that will excite your children
- “It will be hard to apologize for a world that is what it is,
I try something in my small way but changing it is difficult it will be difficult to say happy birthday to you your way,
you will go your way, walk and fall, always get up your way.
In your way you will see your way you will swing, you will jump, you will always change your way “.
(Elisa, “Your Way”).
- “There is only one thing I can do,
is to feed your dreams and then let them come true,
but what if your illusions turn into delusions
I will try to give you the strength to keep hoping (fighting) “.
(“Eugenio Finardi, My man’s cub).
- “Love that you have given the world nothing,
when your gaze comes,
will be the pain of a crescendo,
it will be like seeing yourself inside.
Love You so much
and nothing will end if you are not afraid to continue living “.
(Gianna Nannini, “Every now and then”).
- “Isn’t she lovely? Isn’t she beautiful? Isn’t she precious?
It is every minute more.
I would never have believed
that from our love could have been born
something so beautiful “.
(Stevie Wonder, “Isn’t she lovely?”).
- “It doesn’t seem true to me either
to be a father to a son who will be another tomorrow
who will have to manage well, get busy,
to have pains and some small satisfaction “.
(Vasco Rossi, “Welcome”).
- “You will have you will have you
Your time to go far
You will walk forgetting
You will stop dreaming
You will have you will have
My own sad hope
And you will feel that you have never loved enough
If love, love you will have ”
(Claudio Baglioni, “You will have”)
- “It is doubt and certainty for you
strength and sweetness
it is for you that the sea tastes of salt
everything is for you that is ninna naaaa ninna eee “
(Jovannotti “For you”)
- “You who were born where the sun is always there
Above a rock that you can dive into
And that sun you have it inside your heart
A flower was born on that rock in May “
(Fabio Concato “May Flower”)
15 songs dedicated to children
go to the gallery
Many singers have dedicated sweet songs to their children: Eros Ramazzotti to his daughter Aurora, Gianna Nannini to Penelope, Jovanotti to Teresa. Then move on to international artists with …
Sweet phrases for children
- “A son is a son: a life generated by us but destined for him, for his good, for the good of the family, of society, of the whole of humanity”. (Pope francesco)
- “You are the bows from which your children, living arrows, are shot before. The archer sees the target on the path of infinity, and he stretches you with his power so that his arrows may go swift and far. yours to hold out in the hand of the Archer; for if he loves the darting dart, so he loves the bow that remains steadfast.
- “Children are like kites: you will teach them to fly but they will not fly your flight; you will teach them to dream but they will not dream your dream; you will teach them to live but they will not live your life. But in every flight, in every dream and in every life the imprint of the teaching received will remain forever “.
(Mother Teresa of Calcutta)
- There is nothing more precious than love. If a parent can pass it on to their children, they will have received the most sacred inheritance in the world.
- Children are like kites: you will teach them to fly, but they will not fly your flight. You will teach them to dream, but they will not dream your dream. You will teach them to live, but they will not live your life. But in every flight, in every dream and in every life, the imprint of the teaching received will remain forever.
- We are not perfect parents but we are ourselves. Deeply and madly in love with our children!
- Our main goal is to love you, support you and always be by your side, wherever the path of your life takes you.
- Do you know when mom and dad went from an ordinary life to an extraordinary life? When they became the parents of a beautiful daughter / beautiful son, like you.
Phrases about only children
- “If you know what you are doing, happiness will always be attainable, if you don’t know what you want unhappiness will often be incomprehensible. If you really know who you are, happiness will be wanting what you have inside, at the bottom of your soul.” (Marlene Kuntz).
- “Don’t lose faith in yourself. So you won’t lose confidence in others either.” (Pema Chodron).
- “If you can occupy the inexorable minute by giving value to every moment that passes, Yours is the earth and all that is in it, And – what’s more – you are a Man, my son!”. (Joseph Rudyard Kipling).
- “The mother’s heart is always the greatest, because as the only child fits comfortably, so are the numerous children as comfortably”.
- “My brother is an only child | because he is convinced that Chinaglia cannot move to Frosinone, | because he is convinced that the secret of happiness is not in the Benedictine bitter | because he is convinced that even those who do not read Freud can live for a hundred years “. (Rino …