How to dress children in kindergarten? Fashion tips and children’s clothing that makes everyone happy, parents and children who want comfort and color.
How to dress children in kindergarten: ideas and practical advice
Young children spend a good part of the day at school, in an environment that requires comfort and that often involves the use of an apron or uniform to protect clothes from stains and unexpected events. To the question “How to dress children in kindergarten“Often the answer is nonchalant, given that dressing children for school often responds more to the need for practicality than for an aesthetic factor. Yet there are many rules that parents should keep in mind when buying children’s clothing dedicated to school. Just like children. clothes that are chosen for a birthday party or for a ceremony, those for the nursery or kindergarten should be selected with care, both in terms of fabrics, breathability and heaviness. Here are some tips for the 0- range. 6 years, therefore for all the little ones who attend the nursery or kindergarten.
In this article
How to dress children in kindergarten
When a child starts attendingnursery, parents often begin to wonder how they can make the separation easier for them. And yes, also to identify the most appropriate nursery clothing for the child’s age, which he can start attending when he is still a newborn or after the first year, depending on the needs and will of the parents. In general, if a child starts the nursery very early, you will have to deal with all the limitations of dressing a newborn: often it involves regurgitation or changes diaper frequent, therefore in this case comfort is to be put in the first place.
Usually it is the educators of the nursery who communicate to the parents which leaders to prefer for the days spent in the structure. Usually the choice falls on:
- comfortable rompers possibly in two pieces, to facilitate nappy change
- depending on the season to opt for cotton sweatshirts or t-shirts, preferably in natural and organic fabric to avoid allergies
- avoid covering the baby too much: the layering technique is the winning one, so the educators will take care of adding or removing items according to their body temperature or that of the environment
- no to shoes: usually non-slip socks are used for walking in the nest rooms
How to dress children in kindergarten
At the nursery school the fashion discourse for children changes, especially because usually the little ones wear an apron with the colors of their section or a uniform often composed of a two-piece suit. In the second case, or in the use of school suits that are often provided directly by the institution to the parents (with at least 2 changes) the problem does not arise: instead, you will have to opt for the accessories that will accompany the child in his adventure . The speech changes slightly for children who wear aprons in kindergarten. That’s how.
How to dress children under the apron
The school apron is a godsend for many parents, so as to avoid too many changes during the week. In general, for children who wear an apron to kindergarten, the rules to follow are always those of common sense, especially in view of too high temperatures in school environments.
- Cotton tank top yes or no? In winter, it is better to cover the baby’s belly and back, but don’t overdo it with the top layers.
- Dress the baby in onion shape, taking care to put the sweatshirt over the apron and a long-sleeved cotton t-shirt (for the winter months) immediately below. In this way the child can take off the sweatshirt as he likes when he feels warm. In summer the teachers often recommend the use of cotton t-shirts in the color of the section to which the child belongs instead of the long-sleeved apron.
- Choose sneakers or shoes with straps, so that the child can be autonomous to put them on and take them off
- Choose of slippers with straps, to be worn in school environments
- Prefer natural fabrics for t-shirts and children’s clothing so as not to favor dermatitis and allergies
- No to buttons or zippers and in general to too complicated closures. Yes to soft elastics that allow the child to pull up the pants effortlessly
- Better to avoid overalls and in general all that clothing that can make the child’s movements complicated, who is usually called to move freely around the classroom, to do psychomotor skills and does not need impediments.
- Yes to skirts if the girls love them, but only on special occasions (for example on their birthday): it is better to think first if it is the case or the right day. In the summer, children spend a lot of time in schoolyards and the risk is that a few skinned knees may appear too. In winter, tights obviously do not favor simple operations after going to the bathroom.
In order to make them independent, dressing children in comfortable clothes that they can manage on their own without calling the teacher is the best solution until they are six years old.